Search results

+
  1. Aris_Tarkus

Consistent Gwent Crashes

Well... 4 tickets in 4 days. Game is now crashing regularly when opening kegs (locks up after the first keg is opened), when changing leaders (across all factions and leaders), when viewing contracts, when reviewing the journey stream to see what is coming up regarding re.wards This is...
  2. Aris_Tarkus

Relict Errors

Started having an issue with relict cards not working as they should. Just a heads up as I have already started a ticket on this. Witches Sabbath is not consuming cards from either side, and Incubus won't draw a card from either graveyard, and yes, there were bronze cards available to be drawn...
  3. Aris_Tarkus

Standard Play (Ranked) Disabled?

Am I the only one experienceing this currently:
  4. Aris_Tarkus

Cannont Complete Contract

Seems I can not complete the One Big Happy Family Contract. According to the Deckbuilder I have all of the cards, but the official site shows that I am missing 1 Thronebreaker Neutral card. I know there were some issues regarding this in the past, and I pretty much ignored it until now, when...
  5. Aris_Tarkus

Interface Stability

Has anyone any idea as to whether the game is more network stable through Steam as opposed to GOG?
  6. Aris_Tarkus

Looking for Opponent Screen still Visible During Match

I will file a report officially on this, but I ust ran into a weird error and I am not sure if this is the way ots always happened or not. Created a new NR deck and played a game in Seasonal with no issues. I then proceeded to try the same deck in ranked and what occurred is this... ...game...
  7. Aris_Tarkus

Journey Bug??

Just had something interesting happen for the first time. I was in game looking at the Journey for Ciri, I then switched over for the story, then hit close which put me back at the rewards screen. At that point all I could do was go back to the story, there was now way to exit from the Journey...
  8. Aris_Tarkus

Support Response Times

Does anyone know the typical/average time for support to handle an issue? Just wondering how long a wait I have before playing again... I contacted tech support through the porper channels roughly 11 hours ago and haven't gotten a response back yet aside from the totally worthless topics list...
Top Bottom