Search results

+
  1. njeffcoat

Exotics in 2077

I found this among my internet browsing, i thought it was a relevant representation of what to expect.
  2. njeffcoat

Unofficial Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ!

i really like the idea of the CODEX the guy mentioned, i'd totally read in on that. normally i gloss over those entries, like i did in witcher, but i think it'll be a nice touch onto the cyberpunk 2077 world. something i'm hoping is that they integrate that codex/lore into more than a...
  3. njeffcoat

any idea of if the Playable character will be able to take advantage of them?
  4. njeffcoat

Dear CDPR, Is this gonna be in the game?
  5. njeffcoat

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Agreed, I'm excited to see how much "player choice" is allowed in this game.
  6. njeffcoat

Why the person above you should be banned

banned for Athazagoraphobia
  7. njeffcoat

Hopes for Character Creation

twitch is fine with nudity as long as its an intentional feature of the game, (ie see "rust" as example) but a censor/pixilation option would be cool for streamers
  8. njeffcoat

banned for being confuzzled
  9. njeffcoat

Banned for banning
  10. njeffcoat

I second this. My biggest disappointment in gaming is when there's no replayability.
  11. njeffcoat

Already answered, and yes CDPR has mentioned a photo camera, but no 3rd pp.
  12. njeffcoat

THE Release Date Speculation thread. [Confirmed: 16.04.2020]

Heck if the game doesn't release until actual 2077 it better freaking include a working "nerve gear" console. there is absolutely no reason it should take that long. But IMO if any company were to create "Full-dive VR" I could totally see CDPR pulling it off.
  13. njeffcoat

Showderbars?
  14. njeffcoat

if that's true then according to the picture they'd announce the release date on September 6th, 2019 for a release of December 1st, 2019. But I still think it'd be more feasible to announce the release date on June 6th, 2019 for October 2nd, 2019 as that would give them a good few months to fine...
  15. njeffcoat

Banned because problems give solutions a purpose in life, ya meanie.
  16. njeffcoat

my bet is they will announce the release date of October 2nd, 2019 (11,2, 2019) on June 6th, 2019 (6,9, 2019) during Microsoft's E3 the weekend prior to E3 my assumptions come from this
  17. njeffcoat

Banned for territorial dispute.
  18. njeffcoat

YOUR loadout in Cyberpunk 2077! (or a Cyberpunk themed game in general)

Me personally i'd go full beast. i know there'll be mantis blades but i'm hoping for something like some cybernetic claws so i can max out defense and speed. that way i can ran through everyone slicing them up like some animal. It'd be even cooler if they include the "exotic fashion" from page...
  19. njeffcoat

@ everyone BANNED mwahahaha
  20. njeffcoat

New smilies available!

<(^-^<) <(^-^)> (>^-^)> everybird dance now
Top Bottom