Search results

+
  1. j3lly_m3lly

where is Zhdi?? [VERY IMPORTANT]

does any1 know where can i find NPC called Zhdi? i recently learned that you can get bullet blocking/deflection enchantment for katana from him, but i couldn't get the info on where he is. i spent over 1.5 day looking for him in the Night City and i still can't find him... if you know anything...
  2. j3lly_m3lly

how to block bullets with katana?

i'm playing with katana build character and i'm tired of gloriously catching every bullet fired at me with my face while trying to be cyberninja. i was playing for a while now, and still wasn't able to figure out how do u block/deflect the damn bullets with katana in cp2077 :< i recently found...
  3. j3lly_m3lly

is cp2077 favoring firearm builds over katanas?

so i started to make my 2nd character which is supposed to be the cyberninja because i was told it'll be legitimate combat build before the game's release, and after 1st hours of developing the character, i still feel like the game handicaps it in comparison to my 1st (test) character which uses...
  4. j3lly_m3lly

how do you like the character editor?

is cp2077 character editor meeting ur expectations? do you like it or are you disappointed and why? share ur opinions and thoughts about it here!
  5. j3lly_m3lly

[poll] all cp2077 romance options revealed. do you like any of them?

so it was said that all romance options were already revealed and i'm really wonder how cp2077's community likes it. do you find any of the revealed characters' appearances attractive? are you planning to romance them? tell us why!
  6. j3lly_m3lly

Cyberpunk 2077 - cyberpsycho friend? (picking cyberpsycho's side)

how do you think, should V be able to make a cyberpsycho friend? we know that there's random event where V can help killing cyberpsycho for max-tac, but if V would save cyberpsycho by killing max-tac that's after him instead, would the cyberpsycho see V as equal and become friends with them, or...
  7. j3lly_m3lly

Cyberpunk 2077 - most elite combat unit?

NCPD has max-tac as their top assault forces, but if corporate armies are having the best equipped combat units in the city, what's their top military forces unit? I'm sure they are having some types of units with extreme metal gear. how do you think, which corporation has the most elite forces...
  8. j3lly_m3lly

CP2077 KATANA GAMEPLAY REVEALED

1st 20 seconds of the video: the gameplay shows startgame V, so there's no things like enhanced reflexes and speed or blocking bullets with katana what do you think about the katana animations? personally I'm glad to see that cdpr went with more of a flashy katana attack animations rather than...
  9. j3lly_m3lly

cp2077 V's voice customization options

the only thing I know about V's voice, is that it's going to be voiced by two actors (per language), however what are the customization options for them? I was hoping to get some info about V's voice options from the Night City link gameplay journalists' impressions, but I couldn't find anything...
  10. j3lly_m3lly

[poll] cp2077 cyberninja mechanics, multiplayer

if you wanna bring the sword on the futuristic gun fight, you surely need to know how to dodge bullets. talking about the cyberninja characters of course. we could already see the bullet time mechanics used by V in order to dodge the incoming bullets: 1. all seems fine, but how do you...
  11. j3lly_m3lly

[poll] cp2077 final boss

gr8 story needs a gr8 ending with a good dose of significance in it! how do you think - what should be the final boss of cp2077, its "pinnacle of challenge"? i would like to know your thoughts on that. here are some of my ideas from the poll: 1. Dragoon most powerful combat armor of the...
  12. j3lly_m3lly

[poll] cp2077 new weapon reveal - crystal machete

so recently we got our 1st look on cp2077 melee weapon via figures and it's some crystal machete that imo is kinda similar to dildo: what do you guys think about crystal machete? does it look good or is it ugly? would you like cp2077 melee weapons to look like crystal machete? vote in the poll...
  13. j3lly_m3lly

[poll] cp2077 display DPS accuracy

how do you think - will DPS rate take the crit chance and reloading time (and possibly other side things that affects the weapon's damage) into the measurement? if it doesn't, display DPS rates may be a big mess because of how weapons you spend a big chunk of time on reloading them instead of...
  14. j3lly_m3lly

[poll] cp2077 multiplayer lifespan - what will happen after the shut down?

here's a thread little more about far future of cp2077: how do you think - will cdpr have their own servers for cp2077 multiplayer or will they be rented, and which option would make the servers stay up for the longer amount of time? will vanilla cp2077 show multiplayer servers made by community...
  15. j3lly_m3lly

bioengineery technology in the world of cyberpunk 2077 and its military use

in 2020 there already was bioengineery technology that was used to efficient full human cloning but as far as i know, nations are against making artificial humans. considering how some corporations are the law in some areas, do you think that in 2077 corporations would be able to mass produce...
  16. j3lly_m3lly

how huge is Arasaka's army? [poll]

so Arasaka is the biggest megacorporation in the world of cyberpunk and is based on producing the combat troops and weaponry/armor for them. how do you think - how huge is Arasaka's army and is there any army in the world of cyberpunk that surpasses or is equal to the Arasaka's?
  17. j3lly_m3lly

Cdpr wants to make unkillable children in cp2077.

why the hell game like cp2077 would b having such nonsense as unkillable children because of how somehow "they r just bttr than evry1 else and bc of that they r immortal" like in bethesda's games? i rly thought that cp2077 will b simply better than this and not have such annoying mechanics to...
  18. j3lly_m3lly

how romance system will now work with gender mixing options?

recently i was thinking about how the whole romance system cdpr was talking about will work in the cp2077 when the player's character may now technically be a girl (woman genitalia) and look and sound like a guy or vice versa. in the cp2077's romance system cdpr was talking about, every...
Top Bottom