Search results

+
  1. HelghanSoldier92

Favourite Character in the Witcherverse

only played the last one so fav : Djikstra and the old guy from BNW with steel meatballs hehe
  2. HelghanSoldier92

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

Yes we want more witcher, i would like to see a new one but not with white wolf he had his story, i would like to see a new game at the begining of the conjuction with new witchers more monsters, much much more darky, more bloody, more war you know
  3. HelghanSoldier92

One gwent card missing in Velen (help)

yeah well all i know is that im not going to need to play gwent on my next PT :D 1551132523 feels good platinum
  4. HelghanSoldier92

Praise be the coffee man :D 1550932738 Im starting to think that i messed up somewhere because i just found a elf marchand (the one est off novigrad where you recruit the women for the heist in hos) well i beated him and also bough 3 cards from hes inventory (emyr, foltest and darkness) and...
  5. HelghanSoldier92

Okey thanks, att least i can cut the apple in half since you are saying that those cards need to be bought so i dont need to seek them by playing gwent Im going back into the game i will post here if i find it
  6. HelghanSoldier92

I pretty much did all the quests related to gwent, is there a way to know the name off the card that im missing ?
  7. HelghanSoldier92

Hello witchers sorry if this is not the good section to post because i need 10 points? to post in other sections. Everything is in the title, im going on for a 100% playthrought before starting a ng+ someday and for that i need the gwent trophie, and the problem is that when i'm looking into the...
Top Bottom