Search results

+
  1. mzeebra

What annoying game design trends should Cyberpunk avoid?

- Repetitive and boring missions/side missions (just created to have something to do, not adding anything to the game) - Generic (similar looking/acting) hostile and aggressive "enemies" everywhere - Long directed static action sequences (like a car chase where you have to go through X and Y and...
  2. mzeebra

FPP only cutscenes might be a deal-breaker for me

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1091500/discussions/0/1638661595059762059/ This guy is right. Not only is he right, but the explenation from CDPR for why they went with 1st person perspective for Cyberpunk is BS...
  3. mzeebra

Let's talk Skellige - what's wrong with this faction?

Thanks for adding Sukrus to Skellige as the final nail in the coffin.
  4. mzeebra

Sukrus for SK - Seriously CDPR?

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. Sukrus for Skellige was actually my main takeaway from the stream. There we go I thought. Ofcourse the main reveal for a multi faction card was ofcourse for Skellige. Overpowered Svalblod Priest already, but now with Sukrus. How wonderful. Now Svalblod...
  5. mzeebra

Developer Stream 17.06.2019

It used to be my third favourite card in Gwent in Witcher 3, after Thaler and Mysterious Elf. Now that they introduced Novigrad and the crooks, I thought surely he must be there..
  6. mzeebra

Developer Stream 17.06.2019

And still no Dijkstra/Reuven! Where is he! Haha.
  7. mzeebra

GWENT: Novigrad | Card Reveals Megathread

Tribute you just need to have the amount of coins at hand, fee you have to pay from those coins. 1560800548 Looks interesting this expansion.
  8. mzeebra

Join the new Faction Challenge!

I stopped after repeating the last challenge about 3-4 times. It's not helping Northern Realms anyways.
  9. mzeebra

King Demaved, too easy to counter?

Well. Demavend has an advantage with a small bronze engine too in a long round. Probably round 1. If you add something simple like Dandelion or Bloody Flail to that, it can be effective. Probably a good choice would be to use Bloody Flail and try some combination of Avellach and Dandelion in the...
  10. mzeebra

This is a bit of an issue actually. It's quite sad when you know exactly what and how a Svalblod deck will play. You know exactly all the cards they bring. You still will have big issues winning that game. 1560715446 Actually I watched that recently, and I'm pretty sure it was not explained...
  11. mzeebra

Can we please get categories/subfolders in the deck builder

Well, I am on PS4, not sure that is possible. And it would be preferable to be able to organise them ingame.
  12. mzeebra

King Demaved, too easy to counter?

I think yes, that is the case if you make the deck overly complex and too many fancy engines. Try to keep it simple.
  13. mzeebra

Nilfgaard - Relentlessly Boring

The deck is actually quite good unless I draw it really bad and have bad luck. It's not super strong, but generally is has very little vulnerability to Geralt and just alot of mid value cards. It's also not very vulnerable to control decks with small damages. It's very fun, currently one of my...
  14. mzeebra

Please fix Predatory Dive already

1. I know this, but it seems some people mulligan away all the units to make those kind of decks. It's not a pest anymore, but part of the issue with those cards is predatory dive, and ability to manually target an immune card on hand. 2. I've question the amount and strength of immune cards in...
  15. mzeebra

Join the new Faction Challenge!

I haven't played Northern Realms in a long time. I've played alot of Nilfgaard since. But I tried Northern Realms for the first time again during this challenge, and it was quite fun. Stressful but fun. Also, the new units added with Crimson Curse make up for a really good bronze collection...
  16. mzeebra

Player Country Flag.. Why Not ?

I think after the recent "regional spat" and accusations flying, that this idea is very bad.
  17. mzeebra

Please fix Predatory Dive already

I just watched a video of a guy playing a gimmick deck today. And guess what he faced, a revived "no-units" deck. What enabled the guy to play like that? Mainly predatory dive, and immune hand boost. Not only is predatory dive defect according to its own description, but is also encouraged bad...
  18. mzeebra

Suggestion: Fix Casual Matchmaking (for new players at least)

I don't think CDPR really wants players to play casual match, and rather play as much ranked match as possible. For new players there is hardly even a way to be aware that there is a casual match mode since this is "hidden". But, I think if the player base grows with introduction on mobiles, it...
  19. mzeebra

I don't hate Skellige, I like Skellige. I just want it to be balanced with the other factions and not ruin the core of the game. Skellige with the cards I've mentioned ventures far outside of that anchor point. Your suggestion is to change the whole game to adapt to Skellige. My suggestion is...
  20. mzeebra

I was making a joke. Coming up with the most ridiculous and overpowered abilities for Northern Realms that I could think of, to make it overpowered like Skellige. Those ideas are not a good foundation for a debate. It was a joke, and absurd abilities that the game doesn't need. It was to...
Top Bottom