Search results

+
  1. mzeebra

Please fix Predatory Dive already

A 5 provision card with description "each player destroys their lowest unit". This card is defect and does not work as described. It is used as a cheap scorch card and removes the point of the tactical advantage. Tactical advantage is suppose to protect your first card against some "cheap"...
  2. mzeebra

Can we please get categories/subfolders in the deck builder

So, I'm fairly new at this game, but over the past 4-5 months I've managed to build quite a few decks. Sadly, this is becoming quite a mess in the deckbuilder and is clogging up the space and becoming disorderly and somewhat difficult to manage. I can imagine that going forward this situation...
  3. mzeebra

Long time between game start and card exchange screen

So, when the game is loaded, you know who you meet, you are taken into the game. Before CC, the cards would always appear quickly for you to look at your hand and do the redraws etc. Then, in the next update AFTER Crimson Curse, something changed, in some cases, in a very few games, there would...
  4. mzeebra

So, how should the graveyard work? - consistent graveyard

Alright, so, at the release of the game (HC) some cards in the graveyard would stay "as they were" when they landed in the graveyard, others would be reset to their "standard" state. Most notably, locks remained in the graveyard, until this was changed (not fully successful), and locks were...
  5. mzeebra

Let's talk 4-5 provision cards - which ones are best?

Alright, this thread is not to complain about good (or bad) 4-5 provision cards, it's just a place to talk about good or great 4-5 provision cards. Instead of having to rely on netdecking, some people (me included) might learn something from a talk about such cards. Perhaps new players can also...
  6. mzeebra

Let's talk Skellige - what's wrong with this faction?

So, Skellige is popular in the pro-ranks, huh? Just browse the list there and see Skellige being used ALOT. This is just to say that I have reasons to claim that Skellige is overpowered. I'm also not the only one with this opinion. It seems generally alot of people seem to think Skellige is the...
  7. mzeebra

auto-aim "bug" / issue and improvement

I have wondered recently, why the aiming mechanism when you place a card, somewhat randomly aim at something. I don't get what the logic behind it is, and looking at how it works without knowing the logic behind it, I think it should change. Why? Because sometimes your "damage units" initially...
  8. mzeebra

Vabjorn condition ridiculously easy

So, why give Skellige a destroy card that is better than both Leo and Geralt? I mean, it puts 5 power on the board and destroy any unit which is damaged. That's a super Leo/Geralt card which can fetch value in pretty much any scenario, not restricted to above 8 powered units, AND it puts 5...
  9. mzeebra

[SOLVED] PS4 discard to graveyard issue

Ok, so some weeks ago I finally found out how to discard cards, during the round, to the graveyard instead of playing it. However, this does not work with all cards. Some cards don't get the discard option. I remember specifically I could not discard dimeritum shackles. Is it suppose to be like...
  10. mzeebra

Phonenix/Phoenix Hatchling is unreasonable

13 provisions is pretty justified for a card that carries 4 power between rounds and becomes a cross round play. But after the lock mechanism changed to not continue to lock units in the graveyard, this has become an unreasonable move. It can only be countered by banish or artifact removal...
  11. mzeebra

ST is now a powerful faction alongside Skellige and Monsters

With the introduction of new game mechanics in Crimson Curse, and new crimson cards, it is my opinion as a non-ST player that ST has been re-balanced and has become a competitive faction (again?). Many of these new abilities went in favour of ST, and they have many of these new abilities worked...
  12. mzeebra

[SOLVED] Laggy animations/premium cards on PS4 after update

It's only been one day, so I can't really say this issue will be parmanent, but I've for the first time ever, experienced lag on the Premium Card animations on PS4! I closed Gwent and opened it again, and the lag was gone. But I have a feeling I might see this issue again! It was ALL card...
  13. mzeebra

Should Blue Strip Scouts have a higher provision cost?

Considering the ridiculous value you can get from this 4 provision card, and how often and much it is used to duplicate blue stripe commandoes. It's a 4 provision card with 4 face value, but the value it brings for it's use, is way more than any 4 provision card that I know, and that includes...
  14. mzeebra

Slave infantry, locked unit, transform

Ok, so I've tried to use slave infantry on a locked unit on the board. It transforms into a slave infantry, and no lock is visible, but the unit is still actually locked. So, what is going on here? Is the unit suppose to not be locked anymore, or is the lockpad bugged and not showing after...
  15. mzeebra

Playing spy (Roche) getting two cards from deck and moving "inconvenient" card to graveyard instead of playing

I read somewhere, that if you somehow induce a card from the deck to play on the board during a round, it can be put in the graveyard instead of being played on the board. Say if the card does not fit or is even detrimental to your current board setup. 1. Is it true? 2. If true, how do you do...
  16. mzeebra

Cancelling "classical match" cursor behaviour

Hi there, One thing I find really annoying in this game is that, if you for some reason, cancel the "classical match", the cursor choice defaults to "training" mode. Is there a reasoning behind this or is it just annoying? i find it annoying. Sometimes I do have to cancel the match for whatever...
  17. mzeebra

Give us some more new big value contracts please!

Getting reward points is so slow! It seems impossible to get nearly enough to finish all factions and kings etc. It just seems impossible. I just got a nice little title for getting to XP level 60 for the first time, wow, thanks alot.. I'd much rather have 10 reward points. Ooh yea, and I...
Top Bottom