Search results

+
  1. Astreonx

NPC netrunners, etc.

To be honest that's the most realistic thing you could ever think. You are starting the game as lvl 1 trash merc and you are facing highly skilled hacker / hitmen, right? same would happen IRL if you try to beat a soldier on a street being inexperienced and lacking of proper equipement.
  2. Astreonx

What is your favorite character in Cyberpunk 2077?

As i played as netrunner for sure would it be Alt, most badass character in the game for sure. Also the machine-like voice she has is incredibly terrifying and well done.
  3. Astreonx

5th anniversary of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt!

Thanks for the effort you put into this game, is such a master piece. This is the last game in this gen i truly enjoyed playing so much and one of the few that made drop a tear in some scenes. I cannot believe its already 5 years old...clearly i do not notice this when i play, it aged incredibly...
  4. Astreonx

The witcher 3 stuttering problem

Okay, first of all thanks for answering my question, I appreciate it very much. I managed to solve the stuttering and I'm going to write how I did it for everyone that would to try if it fix their problem. Like i said, I tried a lot of Windows 10 versions (1607, 1709, 1803, 1809, LTSB 2016 and...
  5. Astreonx

The witcher 3 stuttering problem

Hi guys, how are you doing? Im writing this because I have a big problem with the steam version of tw3. Problem is, basically, it stutters horrible and I can't fix the problem. I have tried all the tweaks on the compendium and a lot others changes...this includes setting prerendered frames to...
Top Bottom