Search results

+
  1. JennaJJ

The Epic GWENT Winter Holiday Event Has Begun!

The drop rate of possessed snowmen seems very good today ... 45 snowmen = ZERO present ... :cry:.
  2. JennaJJ

40 possessed snowmen today = 2 presents = 65 ore ... something seems odd today PS: But i got my “Midwinter Wanderer” title :think:.
  3. JennaJJ

U have to look in the top right corner ... one flash means border, title or avatar ... 2 flashes = iron or scraps only :mad:.
  4. JennaJJ

I did try this option, but didn't work for me ... bugged :shrug: ?
  5. JennaJJ

Still no “Midwinter Wanderer” title for log in ... :shrug::shrug:.
  6. JennaJJ

U only can get 2 borders from the these mysterious packages and thx for the link dear :smart:
  7. JennaJJ

Shupe Challenge is here!

... play in any game mode, i miss you so :cry:
  8. JennaJJ

Display Rewards Error

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/display-rewards-error.11015921/
  9. JennaJJ

Display Rewards Error

Hotfix is out ... but not for this problem :think:.
  10. JennaJJ

Quest/Contract During the Faction Challenge doesn't Count for the Achievement

me too ... 1 win and after 2 games i got my progress suddenly fixed :beer:
  11. JennaJJ

Still not fixed for me ... :cry:
  12. JennaJJ

Gwent Contract Bugs

Nope ... :cry:
  13. JennaJJ

Gwent Contract Bugs

About leader challenge: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/quest-contract-during-the-faction-challenge-doesnt-count-for-the-achievement.11005756/
  14. JennaJJ

I got an answer for my ticket: The issue with challenge-related contracts not progressing when completing quests in the current challenge was fixed. We are currently working on retroactively updating the progress made before the fix went into effect for the affected players.
  15. JennaJJ

Now i got 1 Point towards faction progress achievement (1/3) with the 6th quest ... so still rigged
  16. JennaJJ

Same here ... seems to be rigged ... (i did choose Demavend and no progress to NR contract).
  17. JennaJJ

Faction Leader Challenge Step 5 Progress Not Updating

The problem is still alive ... plz fix it! :sad:
Top Bottom