Search results

+
  1. Bloodartist

Gang street attacks

In 2.0 CDPR introduced possibility of various gangs attacking V on the streets. However, after players complained devs reduced the frequency of said attacks. Now I havent seen a single attack in a long while so I thought to ask: Whats the attack frequency now? Is it just one and done? Each...
  2. Bloodartist

Plot holes and inconsistencies (spoilers)

There are some story plot holes that have bothered me in game, and I'm sure there are more that I can remember right now. I thought there could be a thread where we discuss these and forumites own findings. Im sure most are simply oopsies from the devs. 1. Leaving Konpeki Plaza I start with the...
  3. Bloodartist

unavoidable dialogue text

After the 2.0 update I started a new game. I noticed pretty quickly that all background dialogue (where V is not a participant) now appears in text over the characters heads. I remember the "translation software" translating non-english dialogue into english text, but currently it applies to ALL...
  4. Bloodartist

Unreadable street signs?

Why do we still have these unreadable white on pale yellow background street signs in the game? Why does a dev gush about giving every street in Night city a unique name if we can't READ said names? Whoever thought this color scheme was a thing in the first place? I thought these had been fixed...
  5. Bloodartist

Broken quest: I fought the law

In the part where V and River Ward are supposed to interrogate Christine Markov, she is standing behind her stall and uninteractable. Cannot proceed. Additionally: If V arrives too early to the quest site and has to wait, she sits in a chair that already had a NPC sitting in it.
  6. Bloodartist

Sleeves inconsistency

So I've noticed recently, that some shirts are showing sleeves in their inventory icon image, but in actuality don't have sleeves when worn. One could theorycraft that this is because of V's arm implants that need room to "expand", but this is not the case as some shirts DO have sleeves...
  7. Bloodartist

Drones loot inaccessible

Recently all loot from drones and other non-humanoid-shaped mechanical enemies has been inaccessible. This is very annoying because there is a perk that increases the likelihood of mechanical enemies dropping good loot. But it is now practically always inaccessible.
  8. Bloodartist

Some random issues from june 2022

NPC position issue. Opposite Misty's esoterica. Raining indoors This skyscraper apartment is missing a fence from its balcony. Seems unbelievable that there isn't one. It is from a mission. The drop is quite steep.
  9. Bloodartist

New 6.88GB patch, what dis?

There is a new patch for CP 2077 on steam. I find no patch notes.
  10. Bloodartist

Incorrect description for Berserk cybertech

The berserk-type cybertech description says: "Falling from a great height while berserk is active will initiate a superhero landing.." This is in fact not true. The augment will initiate a superhero landing only if you activate it while already falling. If you jump after activating the augment...
  11. Bloodartist

Athlete wins gold medal while wearing Witcher medallion

Vitalina Batsarashkina represented the Witcher universe in the olympic games. Seems like proper fan, also wore a Witcher shirt afterwards. https://www.pcgamer.com/witcher-fan-wins-olympic-gold-medal-while-wearing-geralts-medallion/
  12. Bloodartist

Quest: Beat on the brat - gameplay issue

In the fistfight quest chain "beat on the brat", there is an issue of using dodge/sidestep in the fistfights. If you do, the opponents just track you and the punch will hit regardless, turning dodge entirely useless in these fights. I can't believe this is intended. This is very obvious when...
  13. Bloodartist

Quest bugged: Woman of La Mancha - gig (PC)

In the Watson gig quest called "Woman of La Mancha", if you beat the titular target using your fists, the mission doesn't complete. It stays in the "neutralize X" state and you are forced to reload an earlier save. I guess you are expected to kill her and other options don't function well.
  14. Bloodartist

Quest: X-factor - animation issues (PC)

In the Judy Alvarez quest "X-Factor", when you proceed to the clouds terrace, the animations of both Judy and Maiko in Clouds are messed up and look unfinished. Judy's animations are jittery and look like they are fast forwarded. Maiko is gliding along the floor and back and forth without...
  15. Bloodartist

Photos from Night City (no spoilers)

I figured we would want a thread to post our creations from the photo mode. I respectfully ask people not to post screenshots with spoilers on them. Totentanz. We need a Totentanz sticker. View from the north Afterlife ad Somebody's coming up. Somebody serious. It's big.
  16. Bloodartist

Surprise stream coming in half hour

Theres something coming... I hope it doesnt contain spoilers. From twitter SPOILER WARNINGS (embargo has lifted and people with review copy are streaming the game already) llink
  17. Bloodartist

Everything is fine

CDPR shoots down another rumour about further delays. https://www.pcgamer.com/cd-projekt-shoots-down-a-new-cyberpunk-2077-delay-rumor/ But wait. This seems awfully familiar...
  18. Bloodartist

Easter eggs (spoilers)

I thought I might get this thread started early :) About easter eggs in CP2077. Theres already been quite a few, not counting any references to CP2020 or the RPG. Lets discuss them here. Needless to say this thread involves spoilers, so if you want to find these yourself, stop reading now. *...
  19. Bloodartist

CDPR now most valuable game developer in Europe

According to gameplay mechanix, CDPR has surpassed Ubisoft and is now the most valuable game development company in Europe. As of now, CDPR's market value is 8.01 billion Euro, surpassing Ubisofts 7,82 billion. Worth remembering that Ubisoft is planning five big-budget productions this year...
  20. Bloodartist

Celebrities in Video games a Good Idea?

Would that be bad? I don't think so. But I also don't believe "exclusive information" like this. She appeared in Sin City: dame to kill for.. :)
Top Bottom