Search results

+
  1. Rattenkopf

Alissa Henson

This card doesn't work like its deploy text says: "Shuffle a special card from your graveyard to your deck. If it was a bronze also shuffle an additional copy of that special" It never shuffles an additional copy of a bronze. I have tried it several times now. I even found forum posts stating...
  2. Rattenkopf

Eredin Dominance Effect not working?

Just experienced the Dominance Effect not triggering on Eredin. This unit was played in a draft deck, which met Devotion's condition (for winter queen) and was mainly built up of wild hunt and therefore frost-casting units, too. When Eredin was played and laying on the board, triggering the...
  3. Rattenkopf

Vaedermakar Issue [with Ragh nar Roog]

When I played Vaedermakar to extend the duration of Ragh nar Roog it did not work out. I assume it's just a bug? Please fix this..
  4. Rattenkopf

Add Experience Points to the Quest/Reward System

As mentioned above, i really felt in need of an additional source of Experience Points in the game. ...so the idea of adding them to the existing reward/quest system could be quite a help in levelling up because it really makes me tired of grinding sooo many "won games" since it takes so much...
  5. Rattenkopf

Title "Fire Acolyte"

The title is written as "Fire acolyte" when used and displayed in the menu/game. Looks kinda bad in relation to all the other titles. That's all *important*
  6. Rattenkopf

Reckless Fury is useless against Living Armor

Just experienced a good joke of the recent take on "Reckless Fury's" buff. Since the damage on armor is bypassed, Living Armor wont take any damage, logically. Are there any more cards you found to be way too unaffected by the ability's new design?
  7. Rattenkopf

What makes Beta Gwent worse/better than Gwent:HC

As the headline states the topic, feel free to mention anything you want. You may contribute subjective impressions and pro/con arguments for both games. :coolstory: Pros: Beta Gwent 1- The third row. It just felt like having more possibilities of using this factor: Certain cards needed a...
  8. Rattenkopf

Why buying Ornaments on PC is not possible with Meteorite Powder?

As mentioned above; When I enter the shop on the PS-version there is always shown that the purchase can (only) be made by using meteorite powder - Unlike on pc, where there is no other option shown than paying money for the ornaments/card backs. Is this intended? Because i don't see a reason...
  9. Rattenkopf

Cantarella pull doesnt trigger Pitfall Trap

As mentioned above, pulled a ST Unit (Half-Elf Hunter) out of the opponent's deck, which should be treated as "played out" (going by Cantarellas Description) but it didn't activate Pitfall Trap. Intentional?
Top Bottom