Search results

+
  1. Andreas_sp

Hotfix 1.05

Hotfix 1.05 ist jetzt auf Xbox- und PlayStation-Systemen sowie PC und Stadia verfügbar! Hier ist die volle Liste von Änderungen: QuestsJackie verschwindet nicht mehr während Die Übergabe oder Der Coup.Ein Fehler wurde behoben, durch den Spieler ihren Helikopter während Love like Fire nicht...
  2. Andreas_sp

Ingame Benchmark Test

Do we already have the information if the game has a ingame benchmark test ? As example RDR2 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider have this to. If yes, then it would be nice they release this benchmark test as a unplayable demo.
  3. Andreas_sp

Cant kill Animals anymore

Since i install the Free DLC Program i can not kill Animals (goat, deer and so on) with sword and bow). With fire i can kill.
  4. Andreas_sp

Ingame menu

I do very like a ingame menu from witcher 3. When i open this menu (to visit the desktop), the gpu clock turn down to save watt consumption. I hope this is also possible in CP2077. Would be nice the cpu clock also. Cheers.
  5. Andreas_sp

From now...Userbenchmark.com advantaged Intel

For all those who need a new PC and a new CPU please look careful in the www at benchmarksites. Userbenchmark.com has changed the algorythm and advantaged now Intel CPU's. https://wccftech.com/userbenchmark-updates-cpu-ranking-by-lowering-multi-core-importance-and-raising-single-core/
  6. Andreas_sp

This game only optimized for Nvidia GPU's ?

I have recently heard Final Fantasy 15 is optimize for NVidia. Found benchmarks with new AMD Navi GPU generation. This is how it looks when a game is optimized only for NVidia GPU's.. Are you doing the same with Cyberpunk 2077 ?
  7. Andreas_sp

CDPR tell me it is not true !

What is this ? A girl with a P€nls ?! I'm right ? Please stop this Transgender madness ! Is this your forecast for the year 2077 ?! Mix it up - yes, sure. A man is a man and a girl is a girl. Thank you very much.
  8. Andreas_sp

Gameplay reveal Mission near the beginning

In the 48 min gameplay demo we can see V and Jackie have killed the Scavenger Boss, Jacky got his Big Gun and they bring the girl to the Trauma Team.. Maybe.. in the 1:40min E3 2018 Trailer we saw a alternative (or missed) "Girl rescue mission"..... Jackie grab the Gun from Scavenger Boss and...
Top Bottom