Search results

+
  1. deckard_kaine

2023 and GWENTfinity Part 1

Didn't you buy Journeys and packs with this 400 bucks?
  2. deckard_kaine

UPDATE 5.2 IS NOW AVAILABLE!

I understand your point, I truly do. However, we don't live in a world where you can do whatever you want with your purchases. Sadly. Personal example: I bought a house last year and paid half a million euro for it. Can I do whatever I want with this house, that I spend a tremendous amount of...
  3. deckard_kaine

UPDATE 5.2 IS NOW AVAILABLE!

Collecting cards and waiting for them to get reworked so you can get full value.... That's kind of cheating, don't you think? In doing so, you are abusing their good will.
  4. deckard_kaine

Hotfix 4.0.3 is out on all platforms!

I don't really register any problem with Defenders mechanic.
  5. deckard_kaine

Update 4.0 Patch Notes

Well, I guess Master of Disguise... [puts on shades] ... disguised himself as a Garkain.
  6. deckard_kaine

Update 4.0 Patch Notes

Well, Francesca got triple nerf: - her provision bonus (- 1); - Novigradian Justice (+1 p); - Call of the Forest (- 1 boost). However, these nerfs might not suffice.
  7. deckard_kaine

Update on Premium Versions of Iron Judgment Cards

I expected this, so I am not let down :)
  8. deckard_kaine

Iron Judgment — newest GWENT Expansion Arriving on October 2

I see now. However, Crach will be far from dead. With Armor not being so much prevalent (only 10 cards per faction, probably max 5 played per game), he will barely feel this change.
  9. deckard_kaine

Iron Judgment — newest GWENT Expansion Arriving on October 2

With all these Armor mechanics, I am starting to wonder if there is also going to be something like: "Piercing damage: deal damage to a unit's power ignoring its armor."
  10. deckard_kaine

Card Ideas

I don't think Persival is OP. He even fattens your deck to 30 cards. What are the chances that you will actually draw 5 golds?Very slim, I'd say.
  11. deckard_kaine

Card Ideas

> I like the synergy between Plague Maiden and Venomous Arachas, although it is a bit weird that a specter and an insectoid work together. :) > Persival is a very unique design. Another gnome to the game? Yes, please. > I also like the last card, Isengrim's Counsel, but maybe it should be...
  12. deckard_kaine

Nilfgaard - Relentlessly Boring

Just a quick math about DJ. You have 9 coins limit and, say, 11 charges by third round (which is on average very much achievable). That is in total 20 coins, or 20 points of damage in just one turn + the 4-point body of Ewald. Now, if we add bounties to this mixture, the situation gets even...
  13. deckard_kaine

Calanthe needs to be changed. Her ability is unhealthy for the game.

Changing her ability to strictly "Choose a NR card" and raising her provision bonus by 1 will be enough, I reckon. This will not harm her and it will put her on track with the others. However, I agree that right now other leaders are more urgent for the nerf hammer. But then again, after...
  14. deckard_kaine

How do levels work exactly? Dropped from 60 to 1?

That's your level. It resets every time you reach 60 and each reset brings you different perks. Go to your profile and peruse through your contracts to see what those perks are.
  15. deckard_kaine

Card Ideas

I wonder how Keira Metz would look in Skellige... Provisions: 10
  16. deckard_kaine

Card Ideas

Inspired by this month's seasonal... Provisions: 6
  17. deckard_kaine

Need advice how to beat Foltest

Oh, you, sneaky B. :D
  18. deckard_kaine

Any of the original beta players still playing Gwent?

Yes, learning the abilities of around 700 cards + new mechanics is a bit overwhelming. But give it a week time and you will be "on track" again. Every journey starts with a first step. It isn't that scary. Everyone has been through this.
  19. deckard_kaine

A new Leader Challenge begins!

My point exactly.
Top Bottom