Search results

+
  1. tulamide

tulamide's quick player survey

I would love to see you all participating in this little player survey. But I don't want it to become another discussion thread (moderators: maybe you could remove such posts?). Instead, to be able to gather data more easily, I ask you to answer two questions: Which is your favorite faction...
  2. tulamide

Gwent in Nirvana (Video)

What in the world is that? At one point, Gwent suddenly ignored all of my input, when it was about multplayer. So I could still look at my cards, graveyard, deck, etc. But I couldn't play a card. So I thought "f***k, ok, let's just run out the timer, and sacrifice a card. As long as I get out of...
  3. tulamide

Me, Skellige and Gwent

Let me introduce you first to my way to Gwent. It might help understanding my thoughts. As a big fan of the TES series, I wasn't very excited, when a friend recommended a game called The Witcher 2. No open world, no freedom of choice for the protagonist, no extensive "learning by doing". Yet, I...
  4. tulamide

Possible conflict for publishing in Germany

I just stumbled upon the symbol that is used on the card "Morana Runestone". It is a so called "wolf trap" (original "Wolfsangel") and was used from the "Werwolf"-division (a terror organization esp. towards the end of WW II) of the nazis. After the war it was re-used by "Junge Front", a...
  5. tulamide

How do you deal with multiple losses in a row?

I'm curious. Today was another of those days, where I lost match after match. Ranked, seasonal, Arena, nothing worked out for me. It's not that I'm a terrible player. Instead, it's a combination of a strange match-making system (play Usurper and you'll never face Francesca, build a damage deck...
  6. tulamide

First time I felt sorry to win

I don't know about you guys, but in general I feel like I deserved the win of a match. I played cautiously, tried my best to make my cards work together, counter opponent's strategy, or even anticipate a certain strategy and play accordingly. In short, you work hard for the win. But just now...
  7. tulamide

Cannot Remove the Charge from Kaedweni Revenant

This is driving me crazy! Why does neither Kaedweni Cavalry nor Thaler remove the charge from Kaedweni Revenant? One could argue that for some reason it wouldn't be counted as a charge, but that would be immediately proved wrong by Falibor, who destroys Kaedweni Revenants just fine. You can't...
  8. tulamide

Please help understanding a match outcome

Note: This is not a rant. I don't suspect an exploit or something. I just need to understand it. That's also why a vague "maybe he had some cards" doesn't help me much. It would be much more helpful to draw an explicit scenario, if you are able to. Late R3, my opponent (controlling that...
  9. tulamide

Summon from graveyard

What is the difference between summon and play fom graveyard? I stumbled over this issue, because both are tranlated to my language as "summon", and to my surprise Cerys an Craite is only summoned when I summon a card with Eist, but not when summoning a card with Sigrdrifa's rite. Of course the...
  10. tulamide

Reward points after a completed season

As I'm still pretty new to the game, I was surprised to get reward points after the last season ended today (yesterday when you read it). Where do these points come from, how can I influence them (if at all), and where can I see the progress regarding these points (if there is progress of...
  11. tulamide

Update 2.1

Can someone point me to where I can read a description of all the changes? I can't find season mode anymore, can't select ranked and am confused with what exactly has been changed regarding the core game mechanics. Thank you!
  12. tulamide

Tap my back, while I cry, please :)

I had such a disappointing day, that I could need some cheering up. For about 2 1/2 days now I'm working on a Harald deck. Nothing spectacular, but a reliable workhorse that lets me win more matches than lose. It's not that I like Harald much, but as I saw that I was at 25/100 won matches for...
  13. tulamide

Arena Suggestion

I would like to see an Arena mode that isn't based on who gets the better cards. Therefore I suggest the mode "Hardcore Random". The user only gets to choose a leader (yes, without knowing the cards), and instead of selecting a deck, Gwent creates a deck randomly - for both players the same one...
  14. tulamide

Question about forfeiting

Mods, I tried my best to find a suiting subforum. Feel free to move this wherever it is more suitable! There's a behaviour that I try to understand, so I hope some kind soul can answer it. I face it a lot in season mode, not so much in standard and never in ranked. I'm experimenting a lot with...
  15. tulamide

Absolute Craziness (I'm blown away!)

(Note: I don't play the english version of Gwent, so please excuse wrong terminology or weak explanations) I just had a season match. It started cautious. At one point, in the lead with 18 or so points I passed. That was the starting signal for something amazing! He/she didn't pass, but he/she...
  16. tulamide

Vampire Deck Strange Behaviour

Can any of the vampire players tell me if there is a hidden feature for these types of decks? I encountered 4 of them today, and without any notice when one unit drains or one gets killed through draining another totally unrelated unit of mine just vanishes. This makes it an extremely op deck...
  17. tulamide

Werden eigentlich erfüllte Knotenpunkte nachträglich angerechnet?

Nach der nicht erfüllbaren 40-Karten-ausspielen-Quest, sitze ich nun auch bei 4x-tägliche-Krone fest. Zeigt 4/4 an, aber verweigert mir den Punkt und die Belohnung. Da ich schon mit der ersten Quest Tage beschäftigt war, habe ich keine große Lust alles nochmal erledigen zu müssen! Dieses...
Top Bottom