Search results

+
  1. imnotdigital

Weekly Poll 1/28/19 - Endgame

I'd like to continue with random contracts and earn money to customize or build out my apartment. Maybe an after game drawn out romance? I'd be fine with a DLC expansion for that stuff too.
  2. imnotdigital

Weekly Poll 3/11/19 - Boss Fights.

I want the boss fight to be an experience apart from other challenges. I want it to feel different and special. But I also don't want it to block my progression. I have no qualms about saying I'm just not that good. I've tried to git good. I cannot. But I don't want my suck-age to water down the...
  3. imnotdigital

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

My biggest fear is not being draw into the world. I guess pretty much anything that breaks immersion? I know that's poorly defined. For me I think it comes down to a failure of story telling. Gameplay and cut scenes need to be balanced. Mechanics have to let me master them not constantly get in...
  4. imnotdigital

Platform Discussion Thread

Console: Xbox One X TV: Sony X900E (HDR, 4K) and/or, eh who am I kidding, "AND"... Video Card: GeForce 1080Ti CPU: i7-8700K Memory: 64GB DDR3 Storage: 1TB Samsung 960 Pro
  5. imnotdigital

Hopes for Character Creation

I'm expecting Microsoft to require nudity to be blurred/removed like TW3. I hate it. I really want to be treated as the adult I am but I understand why, even if I don't agree with it. Guess I'll just buy the PC version too? My only hope is the male character isn't wonky or I can customize him...
  6. imnotdigital

Celebrities in Video games a Good Idea?

I'm looking forward to it. Getting to chill in Omikron and watch a mini David Bowie concert was one of my favorite interruptions in any game I've ever played. I got Omikron as a gift originally and ended up buying David Bowie's album and the game again from GOG. I laugh at the low poly stuff now...
Top Bottom