Search results

+
  1. Ekami

Deep analysis of Journey performed by Game Director himself

Thank you for this very detailed and interesting breakdown of the relevant data. I love the new progression system very much. It is much more flexible and the premium path is full of great flavourful cosmetics for people who like that. Also the option to spend money to progress to a certain...
  2. Ekami

unable to mill card after new patch

Apparently, if you have duplicates of cards that are considered starter cards now, automill doesn't work anymore. And since you get Thunderbolt Potions from the seasonal quests, that happens automatically for most people. Hope they fix it soon, because milling cards by hand is very tedious.
  3. Ekami

Gwent Contract Bugs

Thank you, did they fix it for you already?
  4. Ekami

Gwent Contract Bugs

The current seasonal wins contract did not resolve correctly for me, once I reached the goal of 150 ranked wins nothing happened and as you can see in the screenshot the color of the contract didn't change either, but it officially counts as "done" if you use the filter option. Furthermore, I...
  5. Ekami

Bugged faction quest for NR

Can confirm, whatever card you play, if it gives shield or is shielded itself, does not trigger the quest. Kind of disappointing after going through the ordeal of winning 5 games with Calanthe. Please fix it or give people the quest completion like last time a quest was not working. Also the...
Top Bottom