Search results

+
  1. crawfordman

what happened to branching choice paths?

if i constantly remembered from the interviews i read cdpr said there was supposed to be branching choice paths for this game and so far i am seeing almost none or if there is it is in a extremely limited fashion.
  2. crawfordman

will cdpr do a NMS with cp77?

i just watched this and it was very informative. i hope they listen and do mean all of them because if they somehow just patch up the game and call it a day (like how EA does it) then cp77 is the LAST GAME i will EVER buy from them. i was amazed how NMS had one of the greatest redemption arcs in...
  3. crawfordman

what went wrong? analysis

Errors in cp2077 development analysis: Overconfidence and complacency of and by management (developers were not to blame for the "general failure" of the game) Fell for the belief of the "Bioware magic trap" (illusion that a miracle of developers could make a great game in said period amount of...
  4. crawfordman

Plot holes, inconsistencies, etc.

if there are two things that still bothers me is the AHQ bombing of the 4th corp war and oleg (dex's bodyguard). cdpr obviously DID NOT do their homework (it's funny i did my homework about this stuff by watching the CP PnP lore videos posted on youtube) because if i recall during the AHQ attack...
  5. crawfordman

what if rogue planned the heist instead of dex?

i always wonder what would have happened if rogue planned the heist instead dex. how would things ended up knowing how clever she is?
Top Bottom