Search results

+
  1. IndifferentEmpathy

V succeeded in heist, Dexter DeShawn was the one that fucked up

Consider this after heist: Relic successfully stolen and in working condition Relic is not stuck in V's head and can be safely removed Safely Delivered to drop point without anybody tailing Arasaka has no clue V has it and not hunting V (likely distracted by Yorinobu cleaning house) T-Bug and...
  2. IndifferentEmpathy

CDPR, stop with the 1st person (explained)

And? This is the way it should be done, you have to design TPP model for correct reflections. Instead since CDPR made FPP model we now have: No reflections and no real mirrors The PL cutscene where we see Meyers and even Johnnys reflection but not Vs was especially jarring. Shadow...
  3. IndifferentEmpathy

Not played PL yet but surely V's fix is obvious?

Yet Saburo got installed in Yarinobu without any issues, so the tech Arasaka has is perfected already
  4. IndifferentEmpathy

GTA V had proper first person + third person support so as result when in first person all reflections etc used third person model RDR2 had the same as well. So yes, it is possible to have both modes supported without any compromises. 1696695412 He should do Cyberpunk launch build...
  5. IndifferentEmpathy

Ah yes because with path tracing etc. your character being vampire without any reflection anywhere is very immersive.
  6. IndifferentEmpathy

FPS drops over time

The performance drop related to closing menus etc. seem to be related to DLSS
  7. IndifferentEmpathy

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Kinda weird that we are not getting some obvious cyberpunk genre endings. We are completely missing some obvious "live but at what cost" endings. Ghost in the Shell type outcome where V and Johny would merge would have been interesting, but CDPR did not chose to make one. Devil ending is...
  8. IndifferentEmpathy

[BUG] - V's Shadow Completely Breaks Apart With RTX

This problem is more apparent with Path Tracing+RR as this extra shadow is lagging due to old temporal data or smth? Strangelly it is completelly absent with pure Path Tracing without Ray Reconstruction as this one seem not to use this second shadow model at all? Anyway I somehow managed to bug...
  9. IndifferentEmpathy

the terrible combat music..

Hot take, at least half of the music in the game is not that good. At least I personally have no desire to hear "pop music" when immersed in a game.
  10. IndifferentEmpathy

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

In other words, Dexter Deshawn fucked us by leaving only two options - blaze of glory or quiet life
  11. IndifferentEmpathy

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty - Twitch Drops

Well these items are physically present in the game files and you can add them to your inventory via CET if you really want to... But there is a difference between cosmetic tie-ins like TW3 items and game-themed items like these, and the sniper riffle is another can of worms. It reminds me of...
  12. IndifferentEmpathy

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty - Twitch Drops

This is so stupid. Its single player game, we all will install a mod to bypass this twitch crap :)
  13. IndifferentEmpathy

My favourite game, now dead

Idk, game is now harder and therefore more fun, previously hacking was so overpowered it was joke. Irronically the changes seem to mirror the popular netrunning mods, e.g. enemy netrunners now using other hacks on you and your position getting revealed is straight from AI Netrunning Overhauled :)
  14. IndifferentEmpathy

Bugs after Patch 2.0

The fact that weapons we do get are worth like 50x more when selling than before makes it clear is intended rework. 1695367686 Who would have thought there will come a day when Bethesda will not be known for making buggiest AAA games anymore.
  15. IndifferentEmpathy

2.0 Ray-trace reconstruction greyed out

RT reconstruction is only available for Path Tracing right now.
  16. IndifferentEmpathy

Why are weapons getting automatically disassembled

Economy seems rebalanced, weapons that do drop are worth more when selling - 2 NPCD thingies got me +14k? I like that there is far less trash loot so no more walking encumbered after clearing big area
  17. IndifferentEmpathy

Update 2.0

60-70 C depending on scene, but I have Fractal Design case with very good airflow and custom fan curve so my GPU generally maxes out at 70C.
  18. IndifferentEmpathy

Update 2.0

Playing on 3070@1440p, since the new Ray reconstruction is only with Path Tracing its obviously not playable without the custom ini config that reduces the bounce count. Have set FPS limit to 30 since stable fps > higher but jumpy fps. A bit lame to play FPS with such limit but eye candy is...
  19. IndifferentEmpathy

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

Game is very unstable since 1.62 with RT on. FPS drops in some areas or over time in general, and after closing map sometimes. Changed cascaded shadow quality and resolution to low - now it does not slow down after closing map, but just crashes 1/4 of the time. The crash produces gpucrash log...
  20. IndifferentEmpathy

To anyone still in doubt: CDPR said they'll continue working on the game, so it can sell for years

No amount of work will fix linear story and other fundamental issues.
Top Bottom