Search results

+
  1. Cargan2016

Cannot change equipment at all.

I have ru i ran into that recently try unequiping everything then reequip what you want
  2. Cargan2016

playstation question

With the game being removed from psn store does that mean I will have trouble transferring it from ps4 to ps5 when get the 5 probably the end of the month or next month.
  3. Cargan2016

Cant use blood pump after getting arm implant

I have had the blood pump healing implant since soon as could afford implants now that. I have gotten the arm launcher or mantis blade implant. loaded prior save to try again. It wont let me switch to which the active use back to blood pump even though the icon says its switched the R1 button...
  4. Cargan2016

[PC] Will Cyberpunk 2077 Have Native Support for the PS5-DualSense-Controller?

it will depend what version your playing im sure the nativ support wont come about really not until the ps5 version is released
  5. Cargan2016

Non-Lethal Weapons

they have said there will be chips that can be put on weapons as mod that will make them nonlethal
  6. Cargan2016

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

article 3 years old was no serrious investigation in to it being valid back then and it hasnt changed since its nothing but alot of smear campaighns using years or decade old info that is now so far into realm of misinformation and trying to pretend its fresh and valid
  7. Cargan2016

Everything is fine

I understand being upset the game got delayed but dont understand why people would make a fake twitter account trying to impersonate cdpr and put fake announcement of basically an indefinite delay. that's just childish and stupid
  8. Cargan2016

Multiplayer Free or Paid DLC?

i could see this but would prefer it stay first person as it will be used to it by time multiplayer comes out
  9. Cargan2016

Night City Wire: Episode 5 - What do we want/need to see?

I would like to see at least a screenshot of current-gen consoles personally i mean obviously its not going to be as good as alot of most recent stuff showed they are 7-8 yo consoles after all but would like to at least get feel for what we will get there
  10. Cargan2016

Everything is fine

I am not excusing them but i can understand how they lost sight of the specs for the old systems with all the hype of the new ones. and from day one they where already expecting to push the ps4 and xbox one to limit so it didnt take much to push it into the range that they were going to strugle...
  11. Cargan2016

3 little known games that you love and would like to be better known by sharing

a very good game was 360 exclusive but the remake is not and atleast so far everything in original is in the remake with better graphics im good 1/5th into the ps4 version of remake
  12. Cargan2016

every single one of your arguments applies to a stand-alone experience and a stand-alone game both. The whole point of it being stand-alone is you don't have a connection between the two other than the setting. Because its not tied to the single-player story makes it possible for a separate...
  13. Cargan2016

Everything is fine

3.2 million if I'm not mistaken
  14. Cargan2016

Everything is fine

difference is they wont survive another delay and they know it
  15. Cargan2016

as long as i could hack it and watch it rampage threw the city sure lol
  16. Cargan2016

I hope they dont get all the bugs to deal with vehicle summon id love to see some bugs like roach on the roof posted on Reddit or twitter before they patch them
  17. Cargan2016

except they didnt state it was a stand-alone game but a stand-alone experience those two are vastly different GTA online could be considered a stand alone experience from GTA 5 as can reddead online from RDR2
  18. Cargan2016

stand alone experience and stand alone game are not the same thing a stand alone experience just means dont have to play single player to progress or understand the multiplayer game. doesnt mean it will be a seperate launch aplication 1605015183 GTA online wasnt very extensive when it first...
  19. Cargan2016

"inhabitants can access the omnipresent Net almost any time they want" IS THE INTERNET BACK?

The internet is basically nonexistent in the game but intranets are still very much a thing. but they are only accessible from few blocks to just that particular building where the server is
  20. Cargan2016

Do you expect to finish CP2077?

Depends what you consider finishing it. if you mean seeing the end of the story then absolutely. If mean getting all the side content done where see every option for story to play out in different ways probably not. after all the 2nd or 3rd play thrugh for each life path could get little dull...
Top Bottom