Search results

+
  1. JIecuk

Journey quests stopped working

Yep, the bug that sent me searching if someone else had this problem. I literally have the last quest to finish in Journey.
  2. JIecuk

Season of the Dryad is here!

The idea is simple. You get only the items that you don't already own. You can't buy only the items that you don't have. So, if you already have 2 out of 3 items in the package, decide if the final item is worth it for you. I definitely liked the previous scheme better when I could buy the whole...
  3. JIecuk

Planned changes to auto-mill functionality

That's a great change indeed. Thank you! I hated spending a lot of time milling extra cards manually when I was in what now will be called 'Resource Oriented' mode.
  4. JIecuk

Master Mirror Update - Missing Shop Icon

I'm in the game right now and the shop's active finally. No compensation for the inconveniences to the player base as always, CDPR?
  5. JIecuk

Master Mirror Update - Missing Shop Icon

This is such a bad feeling. I can't even open my pre-ordered Master Mirror kegs. I spent like 60 bucks and am not even able to open the kegs more than four hours into expansion. Great job. They always have all sorts of bugs when the expansion starts but not being able to open kegs you possess is...
  6. JIecuk

New patch deck problems

No, it's not just you. I saw the same problem on a stream earlier today.
  7. JIecuk

Start the Celebrations with GWENT’s Lunar New Year Festival!

Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks! 66 won rounds for 4 packs though... :)
  8. JIecuk

Start the Celebrations with GWENT’s Lunar New Year Festival!

Can someone, please, explain why you can get 4 gifts per day? Daily crown progression is 6, 12 and 24 rounds, i.e. 3 rewards. What am I missing?
  9. JIecuk

Faction Challenge: Scenarios

Is there a mistake here? Less XP for winning factions?
  10. JIecuk

Season of the Wolf is here!

I logged into game 3 hours ago and lost 4 ranks as usual. There are no Dryad ornaments in the shop though there is a banner promoting them. Anyone having the same issues?
  11. JIecuk

Ranked bug

But there was this bug. So, imo, nothing to be sorry about. I won a game at rank 4 and didn't get a mosaic piece. And also saw a rank 30 icon after the win. After restarting the game once the piece didn't appear. Spyro during his stream also had a similar bug. UPD. After the second restart the...
Top Bottom