Search results

+
  1. Aoris

Traffic need some serious rework

Not before they release modding tools (if it happens) 1608514586 Old gen consoles target is probably the main reason of those decisions :censored:
  2. Aoris

Yes, I think the used waypoints and not dynamic navmesh (3d navigation data compiled on runtime) for cars. Obviously, pedestrians use dynmanic navmesh. You can see it when you leave a car on their path, they will try to move around the car but if they have to move too far away from their path...
  3. Aoris

Napoleon Complex - NPC Height Differences

Same here. I don't understand why the camera is so low, at the shoulder level of almost every other NPCs. And looking down looks like my head is inside my torso, I can't even see my arms, only my hands.
  4. Aoris

Yes. Cars never change lines, don't try to avoid anything., stay here forever if you stay in front of them, etc. They really look fake. It need a lot of work in AI coding, pathfinding, etc "Billboards" (2D texture on a plane mesh facing the camera) are used in almost all games (even 2020 AAA)...
  5. Aoris

Save files are corrupted

Is this an official info or yet another "memory_pool_budgets.csv" Reddit info?
  6. Aoris

Performance Issues / Poor Optimization

I wonder why many people think that "PoolGPU" means VRAM with zero info about what those values refers to, not you :)
  7. Aoris

Because one guy on Reddit think that PoolGPU means VRAM without any info? What is the 3GB PoolGPU on Durango and Orbis (xbox and playstation) then as they don't have VRAM but shared RAM? I'm pretty sure that memory pool is fixed RAM allocation and that PC doesn't use fixed memory allocation.
  8. Aoris

Performance guide for Nvidia users

You play a 2020 open world on a 2016 GPU (me too), it's not a problem of optimization, it's just that Ultra settings are not made for us but for next gen GPU. I can get 40-50fps on high with my 1060 or constant 30fps with framelimiter.
  9. Aoris

What makes you think that PoolGPU means VRAM?
  10. Aoris

Try this fix! Memory allocation config for PC!

3rd line of text in the file : "-1 : Pool does not exist on the current platform" CD projekt really have to debunk this as many people believe that the devs don't know how use PC hardware and think the game really use 1.5GB of RAM by default because they don't know what memory pool means or even...
  11. Aoris

CPU: I7 7700K GPU: GTX 1080 8GB RAM: 32 GB MOBO: ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger STORAGE: SSD PLATFORM: GOG "Game" runs at 8fps 3 seconds after the begining of the intro video and never goes higher, nor in menus or ingame. Everything is updated, rebooted, game was reinstalled 2 times on 2 different...
  12. Aoris

Specular, Ambient and Normal Maps in TW3 - The Beginner's Guide.

Where do you find those maps please? I only have diffuse and normal maps. I want to make landscape materials and it look like the landscape textures are in the texture arrays of the "level" folder, but again, I can't find anything else than diffuse+normal map.
Top Bottom