Search results

+
  1. 3daniel

How much fun do you have playing Gwent?

Because a picture is worth a thousand words, I have attached the chart which summarises what is spelled out below. Based on my experience and on feedback from other players, I have put together this "Gwent gameplay fun curve", which describes the journey of playing Gwent and the fun you can...
  2. 3daniel

playgwent.com profile to show progress collecting the premimus and other stuff to show off

This suggestion is about being able to customise the gwent.com profile a bit more to show off what you have in the collection, like how many premiums you've got, maybe show off the favourite card, cardbacks, etc. In general, it seems there is a place missing where to show off all those hard...
  3. 3daniel

[bug] "Overall progress" reports incorrect numbers of cards owned (profile/cards collection)

In the profile the overall progress for SK is reported as 84/84 (incorrect) The base set progress is reported as 61/84 (looks about right)
  4. 3daniel

How many factions will count towards the total MMR?

Now it is the best 4 of 5. Once SY is in, will it be 4 of 6 or 5 of 6?
  5. 3daniel

Profile / match history to include what was the coin flip

Could we have in the profile/match history what was the coinflip? Could be done by having win 2:1 mean you won on blue and win 1:2 won on red.
  6. 3daniel

Small window for an "undo"

So it happens every now and then, that you click slightly off and you select the wrong row by mistake, or the wrong target, etc. Since most of the times you need to click on "End turn" anyway, it could be useful to have a button that "undoes" the last selection (provided it does not include any...
  7. 3daniel

Improve targeting and card text for Barnabas Beckenbauer

Improvement suggestions: - make the order you choose the Elf, Dwarf and Dryad irrelevant (the boosts can still apply in the current order) - if the order of selection is important (no idea why it would be), change the card text to say: "Boost in this order an allied Elf, Dwarf, and Dryad unit by...
  8. 3daniel

Faction challenge: show total points

I think it might be interesting to see how many points each faction has accumulated so far in the faction challenge. At the moment you don't know if between NG (going 1st) and ST (going 2nd) there is a huge gap, or if ST still has chances if it pushes on... Seeing the scores "live" could...
  9. 3daniel

playgwent.com not showing new provision cost for Cleaver

I did not check other cards, but it is strange that the official deck database has the old patch provision costs; that makes things a bit confusing...
  10. 3daniel

Game freezing when looking for a game

I had this today, that when looking for a game it was taking a long time, and then I click on Abandon, the message changes to "trying to abandon..." and nothing happens. After 5 minutes I gave up and killed the game from the task manager... I did not get any "lost connection" messages, however...
  11. 3daniel

connection issues in the middle of a game make game freeze and you lose game

Hi, I've recently lost a few games due to connection issues. It starts with the usual message that you lost the connection (even though if you Alt Tab to the browser you can confirm there is internet access) and then after a couple of seconds you think you are back on the game, but the game is...
Top Bottom