Search results

+
  1. Mrtowel420

Cyberpunk 2077 at E3 2019

2020 isnt the original btw.
  2. Mrtowel420

[Constructive Criticism] I did not like CP77 showing at E3 2019

If you seem to think the difference between and overcast foggy day, and a clear sunny day, is stylistic design, then yes, i'd imagine you arent.
  3. Mrtowel420

The weather was different. It was overcast and foggy, as opposed to sunny and clear. Do people really not grasp that weather changes? Id really expect most people who live on Earth to understand this.
  4. Mrtowel420

Why do people not understand that the difference between day time and night time is not a stylistic direction lol. They never said Cyberpunk 2077 wouldnt be dark. They said it wouldnt be exclusively dark. Day and night are a thing. Jackie almost certainly isnt gone, that was likely one play...
  5. Mrtowel420

THE Release Date Speculation thread. [Confirmed: 16.04.2020]

May seems unlikely. If it was January through March I'd find it more plausible. The vast majority of 'leaks' are saying 2019. Schrierer didnt get his 'info' from anyone. He literally just made it up to cover his tracks from his ridiculous baseless claim made prior. Why would he say...
  6. Mrtowel420

I think the complete opposite. I dont think anyone forseeing this game as far off is paying attention. I steadfastly assert this will be a late 2019 release. Schrierers bad, contradictory attempt at backpedaling and covering his tracks gives me even more confidence.
  7. Mrtowel420

He said its 'absolutely not releasing this year', then changed it to 'Oh well this year was the target but it will be delayed', thats NONSENSE. Why would he say 'absolutely not this year' if this year was the target and possible release reveal? Hes just covering his tracks for his dumb baseless...
  8. Mrtowel420

I could see that, but i think it more likely that E3 is used for 2077 and Gamescom is used for the unannounced title. Either way, i think we get a November release date. 1559401278 I don't think they will feel ot nessecary to revise or even release their closed door demo if the release date is...
  9. Mrtowel420

We arent getting what at their booths. That doesnt mean we wont get a huge e3 presentation with gameplay etc. 1559272173 There are alot of baseless assumptions being made due to CD Projekt not showing their booth demos to the public. This has really no bearing on how much we at home get in an...
  10. Mrtowel420

They could do that. Or they could give us a release date or window at e3 without the demo.
  11. Mrtowel420

This whole behind closed doors garbage is a bunch of absolute crap. .......unless we get the release date or reasonably small release window at e3. Then its ok.
  12. Mrtowel420

I was under the impression Q4 of 2019 included the very latter part of 2019 and the earliest part of 2020. At any rate, everything i posted still stands. I've been intimating a late 2019-early 2020 release all the while. 1558749665 The demo build was pre alpha, absolutely, but this wasnt...
  13. Mrtowel420

The demo build was confirmed pre alpha, but the demo build was not new when they showed it. Absolutely, i know the game had side content being added for a while after the demo. But that would seem to me to align with a late 2019 release. But i outlined most reasons for that in my last post.
  14. Mrtowel420

The V Day thing had a june 9th message? How did i not notice this, where? Link to anything or one pointing it out?
  15. Mrtowel420

Where was it stated that the game was in alpha during November? I had seen that it was in 'advanced development', but i didnt take that to specifically mean alpha. How long it takes to finish the non demo features, side quests, etc isnt relevant unless we know where in development the game...
  16. Mrtowel420

What is your most epic sound track from a game?

I dont really agree with any of those criticisms, least of all this specific scene, which i think was probably the best in the game.
  17. Mrtowel420

There has literally been far more rumors and supposed leaks intimating a 2019 release. Ive seen nothing to indicate 2020 aside from people baselessly assuming that because the game looks good it cant possible be this year.
  18. Mrtowel420

What is your most epic sound track from a game?

I thought the music to this scene really made it one of the most impactful in gaming history.
  19. Mrtowel420

E3 2019 Demo Hopes

Depends on how close the release date is. Considering im in late 2019 to early 2020 camp, i dont want more then is nessecary. 15-25 minute demo, show sone netrunning. A flashy release reveal or release window reveal that sends people over the edge with hype. A nice gameplay trailer in...
  20. Mrtowel420

How is this a surprise. Triple A open world rpgs never get hands on demos. Why you would think this means we get a late release date, is beyond me. 1558663642 They said this is their biggest most important e3 ever, and confirmed Cyberpunk would be there. Theres no way they say all of that...
Top Bottom