Search results

+
  1. rankark

Claim your free otherworldly border!

Today i found that i have this border (the blue one) and i don't know where it came from. Does anyone know??? i know this isn't the right chanel but i cant post in general chanel
  2. rankark

Now playing [music]

Justice Der - Covers [Full Album] On youtube c:
  3. rankark

Query About Ranking up from 1 to 0 [Pro rank]

during the whole season I played lots of games and I would like to be able to make the points of rank that should correspond to me but my points are stuck in 4000, I can not make them go up and I do not understand why, I read many places but nowhere says. Please help. As you can see i played...
  4. rankark

yes, i don't understand why i can't do more than 4k points, should i do something special to make more points?
  5. rankark

pro rank people, can i ask if some one know why i can't get into pro rank? my ranked points are stucked at 4,000, i still playing but no matter if i win or lose, just stay in 4,000. so sad bc there are only few days to season ends . and sorry i know this is not the correct thread but idk where...
  6. rankark

Dimeritium Shackles Bug as hell

omg dude it happened again T_T
  7. rankark

Dimeritium Shackles Bug as hell

so i was playing a ranked match [. . .] aprox 13:34 UT -7:00:00 (PDT) i pass the first round then i used my operator to spawn copy of Hawkers on both sides ok, everything ok at this point. then [the opponent] destroyed my hawker with a bomb and when i tryed to [. . .] lock the hawker i have gave...
Top Bottom