Search results

+
  1. montekristo_88

[Improvement] Better structured cards rarity system

Hello team CD Project Red! Now, since the "silver" cards are gone and there're only "bronze" and "gold" ones remaining it looks to be honest quite messy the whole cards rarity system. Especially taking into account, that the rarity color on the cards remain. That said, at the moment we have...
  2. montekristo_88

[Question] Impera bregade maximum copies amount in deck

Thanks for the explanation about the silver cards. But what about the Blue stripes commando? Any explanation to how my opponent could have 1 unit of Blue stripes commando played from the hand, and after that its ability causing 2 more units being summoned from the deck? Taking into account there...
  3. montekristo_88

[Improvement] Deckbuilder's list should show 1 instance of a card instead of 2

Hi. A small improvement that could come handy. The cards list of the deckbuilder always shows two instances of the same card: regular and the animated one. Since you quite often need to go through that list of cards, IMHO it would be better if the cards would be represented by 1 instance only...
  4. montekristo_88

[Improvement] Consider swapping the turn end timer countdown progress bar color places?

Hi. Have been playing Gwent for a while, cool game so far! :) Noticed a small thing that could be easily improved tho. UI this time. The timer countdown progress bar that is shown when you or your opponent is running out of time on your turn. Thing is, that progress bar color is shown to you in...
  5. montekristo_88

[Bug] Owning two copies of Damien de la tour

Hi. Since (unfortunately can't remember due to what circumstences, probably thanking to crafting?) I've ended up with having 2x copies of Damien de la Tour. Usually, in the deckbuilder, you see the x2, x3 or xN corresponding to the amount of cards you own in the top right corner of the card in...
  6. montekristo_88

[Question] Impera bregade maximum copies amount in deck

Hi. The maximum amount of copies of Impera bregade in a deck seems to be limited to x2. Impera bregade is a "silver" card. Blue stripes commando from northern realms is also a "silver" card. However, last time I've played against a player I've clearly seen its ability when played summoning...
Top Bottom