Search results

+
  1. tompudd

season of draconid, can't stop skills being used multiple times

anyone having this issue? Say I'm using imperial formation skills form nifgaard or overwhelming hunger from monster. steps: 1. I right click my character 2. click on the unit 3. I applied the skill into the unit 4. it applied it again and again, I can't stop it even when countdown ends How do I...
  2. tompudd

add feature of card voice playable and text in the deckbuilder or menu

I love some of the voice when you activate the card, is it possible to add the sound on menu so we can replay it also the text if possible. two voices that I couldn't decipher, one of them is from "Nathaniel Pestodi", he said something in the line "something something getting hot now...
  3. tompudd

bored, no challange with nifgaard deck on season play

anyone else bored with no challenger with nifgaard deck? can't find any faction or deck that can beat nifgaard spy/tactics/spell. anyone know if new expansion going to be worthless like monster or syndicate? nobody is playing syndicate, very crappy I heard.
  4. tompudd

out of challengers every season and opinion for new players.

I just disseminated every challengers out there for 3 seasons with NILFGAARD deck. Last 2 season with soldier/assimilation/poison and this season just reshuffle the scenario card and I can play it for 2 rounds! no way other faction can beat scenario for 2 rounds..hehehe, I can beat all...
  5. tompudd

POLL | PVE thronebreaker like game with gwent deck

Cast your poll on how about next PVE game similar to thronebreaker but with gwent deck? For example, travel around the continent, collect random cards from your pool of gwent cards and build your own deck and play against computer similarly to training mode. 1st expansion on northern realm, then...
  6. tompudd

giving away legendary cards to other players through marketplace?

I love thronebreaker but Gwent online is way-way too intense for me and both have different cards. since I'm not playing gwent anymore but focus solely on thronebreaker and both have totally different cards, I have lots of legendary cards and would give away gwent online cards. is this possible...
  7. tompudd

unranked balancing question and general questions about this game...

Unranked Questions: - Is there any balancing in this game? - I Keep getting slaughtered by experts, How do you catch up in this game to be somewhat decent player? grinding? buying more rare cards? - How do you test your decks? people still making decks or pretty much pre-canned now? I'm seeing...
  8. tompudd

super OP Eldain Trap card strategy on how to beat it

need strategy suggestions on how to beat almost impossible to beat Eldain trap card. I've tried mosters, nifgaard, elf factions and all got demolished and i can find only 1 youtube video on how to beat it (yeah only 1 and the guy playing Eldain sucks there!!!). Anyone has any strategy on how to...
  9. tompudd

problem playing "classic" gameplay

This is technical question regarding problem of not able to play the game because having to wait long period of time... Correct me if I'm wrong, I assume the classic game matches me with other players based on rank, this is a big problem because I'm having issues that I can't find any...
  10. tompudd

row effect cancelation

any row effect can be overwritten by other? for example, crimson curse cancels rag na rok card. vampire has some crappy useless cards and horrible mechanics at least it can cancel out both row effect (not that many peopleusing row effect anyways)
  11. tompudd

vitality/bleeding bug?

is it intended that "vitality" cancels out "bleeding" or vice versa, it's really crappy if it is. why not subtract one from the other instead...
Top Bottom