Search results

+
  1. Kerrig

Pre-order bonuses

I’m pretty sure that the medallions and posters will show up on the CDPR store, just after the release of the game. Otherwise that would be a missed opportunity. I hope, the steelbooks will also show up on the store. I believe CDPR can’t talk about this right now and we will have to wait til...
  2. Kerrig

Cyberpunk 2077 Steelbooks

I believe it’s a decision on the distribution side (Bandai Namco, Warner Bros.). CDPR releases the 2 different versions, but the distributers add the extra stuff to the standard editions.
  3. Kerrig

Yes. It’s a metal case for the game disks. Some of those are pretty rare. I hope, that the circumstances have changed. The Novigrad (Triss & Yen) steelbook is pretty hard to get. 1560249444 I love to decorate my walls with the cases.
  4. Kerrig

Searching through the net I’ve found different steelbooks as Day-1 bonuses at different retailers. I’ve seen 4 different steelbooks besides the one included in the CE. Here’s a link to a nice overview https://kolekcjonerki.com/steelbook-z-cyberpunk-2077-jako-bonus-w-przedsprzedazy/ It seems...
  5. Kerrig

Get ready.

I haven’t thought about this, but you’re making a really good point. That is a great decision on CDPR side.
  6. Kerrig

Will there be copies for next gen consoles?

PS5 in Q1 2020 would be crazy. :giveup:
  7. Kerrig

New Secret message

My main criticism with the game industry is no transparency. I like that CDPR is trying to give us a little more insight into their decision making. I would have liked to see the new gameplay asap, but at least they gave us a timeframe.
  8. Kerrig

Get ready.

B...B...But what happened to burning down the city. That’s not how this works. :oops:
  9. Kerrig

Get ready.

Best E3 moment goes to Cyberpunk 2077 and Keanu Reeves. You’re breathtaking.
  10. Kerrig

Vampire Bloodlines 2 Thread - All We Know So Far. Chat!

This game looks awesome. 2020 is already stacked with great looking RPGs.
  11. Kerrig

Will there be copies for next gen consoles?

I believe that there will be next-gen editions. Maybe bundled with the new consoles. The question is will those versions get their own separate trophy/achievement lists? I am sure some people would buy both versions just for that reason.
  12. Kerrig

FPP/TPP Perspective Thread OPEN. Be NICE.

I’m still worried about the first person perspective, but I totally get the artistic and technical decisions behind it. My hope is that CDPR will add some accessibility features in the options to help people like me with motion sickness.
  13. Kerrig

CE thread - Be friendly, please. Lot of choices not up to CDPR, gang.

It’s one of the more expensive CEs. But there is a lot of stuff in it. The statue alone could be worth 100€ to 150€.
  14. Kerrig

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

My biggest fear is to get so overhyped, that I could only be disappointed. As of now my Hypelevel is still in check.
Top Bottom