Search results

+
  1. demeg0

CDPR wants to add transsexual V in the game

I fully support the idea of adding trans-genderism to the game, as well as many other aspects of social constructs that enchance roleplaying, just because it's controversial doesn't mean it has to be censored or removed.
  2. demeg0

Is Jackie DEAD?!

His death is optional you can deduct that from what De-Shaw said - "We didn't need al this "f&*^'ing attention" and the comentary in the first 48 min gameplay video was that you could take multiple paths to complete the quest, such as non-violent, which I suppose would result In Jackie...
  3. demeg0

Which character background will you choose?

Great catch, If this is all true the game will have insane replayability potential, gonna keep us busy for a while I suppose lol
  4. demeg0

Which character background will you choose?

There is no evidence that character background will have any significant impact in the game, nothing of the sort was shown to us...yet
  5. demeg0

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

My biggest fear is that they will end up cutting/leaving out important RPG elements, so far it looks like my fears are becoming a reality lol, 0 rpg coverage so far besides multilinear storyline and minor character customization options
  6. demeg0

'RPG' is excluded from game description

I also don't see anything covering body sculpting, they removed appearance stat from the game too, now they removed levels? I don't see how the world is going to be reactive to WHO you really are and HOW you look at the time etc. There is 0 social aspect coverage at the moment, how is the world...
Top Bottom