Search results

+
  1. mrsalient

CE thread - Be friendly, please. Lot of choices not up to CDPR, gang.

Hey! Amazon.fr has the PC CE available again! Cyberpunk 2077 Collector‘s Edition Edit: Same information as above, didn't read the posts before, because I wanted to give the information as fast as possible :smart:
  2. mrsalient

I'm sad about no restock in EU for the CE, because I initially wanted the PC CE, but I'm also happy with the PS4 version I was able to snag. I'm totally down with the exclusivity the CE now embodies, which is of course very sad for everyone who couldn't get one for the initial retail price. I...
  3. mrsalient

The fact, cdpr confirmed the PC CE for NA sparks some hope that there will be another batch of PC CEs for the European market as well. I could imagine the hype for cyberpunk was not expected to be that big, even they knew Keanu will wreck the Internet. I strongly hope to get a PC Collector's...
  4. mrsalient

I missed the preorder for the PC CE. I'm not 100% sure, but it seems as the only difference between PC, PS4 and Xbone is the game case delivered with the version of the game. I ordered the PS4 version and will give the PS4 version to a good friend and will buy the pc standard version to play it...
Top Bottom