Search results

+
  1. m0bley

Why the person above you should be banned

Banned for living in the milky way galaxy.
  2. m0bley

Banned for being the 2,590th (incl OP) poster in this thread.
  3. m0bley

Banned because I am sleepy.
  4. m0bley

Ban for the glory of the Holy Roman Empire. CK2 anyone?
  5. m0bley

Banned for living on earth.
  6. m0bley

Banned for having a broken link in the signature.
  7. m0bley

Banned for banning others.
  8. m0bley

Banned because he joined in 2017.
  9. m0bley

Banned for having a username that starts with Cyber.
  10. m0bley

Are we over-hyping the game?

I pretty much set myself realistic expectations for the game. Mind you, I do not know almost anything about it. Haven't watched the 48 gameplay, or seen interviews, my knowledge of CP77 is limited. But, I said to myself that if it is half as good, or, as good as The Witcher 3, then I am happy.
  11. m0bley

Platform Discussion Thread

Like, subscription based gaming such as netflix has movies? Google Stadia? Not interested at all.
  12. m0bley

True human

I remember Lilayah mentioning on Discord (I believe) that some cybernetics WILL be required for the game, so there's no true human form to play.
  13. m0bley

Sex, Nudity, Discussion of Same - the Whole Ball of Wax.

I am honestly surprised that people are so upset at the fact that the game may not have nudity... :shrug: Why do you need nudity so badly in a /game/?
  14. m0bley

"V will have only one apartmant in the game." - Kasia Redesuik (gamestar.de interview)

It honestly makes little difference if we get 1 apartment or 15. Truth be told, I'd rather get 1 apartment that I can customize than 15 which will never be customizable. Besides, most of, if not, all of you, will not even spend time at the houses to justify CDPR adding in more than one.
  15. m0bley

C:\cdpr_merchandise_store

Lilayah will you folk please add the Samurai necklace for UK/EU if you won't include it in the CE? Asked and Answered already :D Thanks tho!
  16. m0bley

CE thread - Be friendly, please. Lot of choices not up to CDPR, gang.

I am not sure if this is allowed and I most certainly know that people won't really trust me! But, on the off chance that someone wants a CE from the UK, I will gladly purchase it for you, have it delivered to my house then ship it with international post, BUT, you will cover postage as I am not...
  17. m0bley

Might be worth buying a PS4/X1X copy and then sell the actual game only to purchase the GoG edition or something!
  18. m0bley

What was your first CE? And I know.. I cannot wait for the exciting day I will unbox this CE, perfect time, perfect opportunity with Cyberpunk 2077.
  19. m0bley

Pre-ordered my CE day one. Super stoked as this is going to be my first CE!
Top Bottom