Search results

+
  1. D

Managing Expections: A Critique of This Forum... kinda?

I think if I pay for something I'm entitled to have expectations and complain about product in a respective manner. but that's me ofc
  2. D

For God sake, please add cheats

Of course I'm not saying no to mods but still people might prefer to write a text into dev console instead of downloading a save editor or a mod
  3. D

For God sake, please add cheats

IDK why but games ceased of in-game cheats. Likee, it's fun to mess with game. Please add cheats to CP2077
  4. D

The Last of Us, Part II

Hi, if you're following the TLOU Part 2 events you know that game included a NPC that looks like Geralt but fat. IDK if this is a reference to Witcher or just a coincedence but he is hilarious
  5. D

Settling that "Can I return it?" argument: GoG's new refund policy.

If that's the case Steam will enforce a refund policy (refund regardless of gameplay time) like how they did to No Buy's Sky which is far better than mere 30 days ;) If it's too buggy we would understand that before 2 hours, still can refund. Also being too buggy despite of this hype and delay...
  6. D

What annoying game design trends should Cyberpunk avoid?

Puninshment for "morally" bad actions and/or lack of "Dark Side" ending: In Witcher 3, if . That is straight BS, undeniable fact and not open to discussion. Respect people who wants to play the game like a douchebag. Do not give them hard time, this is just a game. I am an IRL sadist and I love...
  7. D

Important news regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

Not all delays makes game better, in fact it sometimes leads to cancellation of project. Also, consoles and PC's are not humans. PC won't say "It's suck that we're not getting a game first" or vice versa. If you meant gamers with "discrimination" however, still don't agree. It is a...
  8. D

So... there will be crunch...

So you're saying you're totally ok with slav... I mean crunch? Well, (hope you don't think this as an insult or something) my suggestion is go see a doctor. I'm serious, I can understand your goal however with that amount of crunch you're only damaging yourself. I refused the treatments for my...
  9. D

A question to everyone: Why do you care? If you think there's something illegal happening then contact with legal authorities, otherwise it's dev's choice if they'll work 7/24 and pay to CDPR or 8/5 and get normal salary.
  10. D

Why the person above you should be banned

I took bribe from an EA employee so ban
  11. D

An open letter to CD PROJECT RED

Why open a topic if you're going to spam no to all suggestions? Even people from CDPR answered you but you still keep saying no. The thing is, even if you wrote best story of all times and nobody in future will suprass your quality it doesn't matter if your customers just don't like it. Hideo...
  12. D

Banned because I want to dance like Joker
  13. D

Forums: Bugs and Errors

Forums sometimes uses W3 as a background instead of CP2077, is that a bug? Only happens in community section.
  14. D

An open letter to CD PROJECT RED

First of all, you think your stories are good but we have no idea about them. Well, I want to be a game writer one day too. In fact, I created an universe already and working on it for years but still far away from perfection. And unlike you, I am willing to share something about that universe...
  15. D

HK-47 mode activated Correction: You can be a part of unneccesarily extreme hard work so you can get few extra bucks and a "thx dude we couldn't do that without you" message which nobody but you will remember while your company gets all the praise and money or you can refuse to waste your time...
  16. D

E3 2020 & Gamescom: Third Demo Suggestion

Well, if they will show demo first to journalists (a.k.a people who don't buy the game) then gamers (a.k.a deciders of your fate, your target audience) then there's a YouTube video but y'now I don't wanna encounter with almighty blue moderator voice so I'll just say I'll wait for a discount if I...
  17. D

Actually, the question we must ask is what would CDPR do if they said we need some crunch and employee said "No, I'll do standart job and get standart salary. Thank you!" or accepts the crunch but after needs to return normal amount of work for any reason. If it's like R* then there's a big...
  18. D

Poll: Your preference about our reputation?

What about reading the topic? So you'd understand my idea isn't good and evil reputation. But no...
  19. D

Important news regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

No, those who are cancelling pre-orders and no longer waiting their game was here for their product in first place. They thought CP2077 is interesting and wanted to play it. But this nonsense (9 months of polishing for finished and fully playable (a.k.a no gamebreaking bugs) game like what?) is...
  20. D

Banned cuz I'm an agent of chaos and destruction
Top Bottom