Search results

+
  1. Rasuka

Quest-Hilfe gesucht

Soweit ich mich daran erinnere musst du nur die leiche looten.
  2. Rasuka

#Shutterpunk2077 - Cyberpunk 2077-Fotomodus-Wettbewerb [aktualisiert]

§ 3. WETTBEWERBSDATEN 1.Der Wettbewerb startet am 10.Dezember 2020 und wird am 31. Januar 2021, 23:59 MEZ, beendet (der „Wettbewerbszeitraum”). 2.Die Gewinner werden spätestens am 28. Februar 2021 öffentlich bekannt gegeben. Steht oben in den aktualisierten Regeln. unten in den Regeln steht...
  3. Rasuka

Alles bis auf die Kategorie Sticker(in der es Sticker/Rahmen/Hintergrund gibt) ist erlaubt. So wie es seit Anfang an in den Regeln steht.
  4. Rasuka

Das Datum in den AGBs wurde glaub erst am 11 geändert. Du kannst jederzeit neue Fotos einsenden. Da aber je Kategorie nur ein Foto erlaubt ist musst du das vorherige Löschen damit das neue Foto zählt.
  5. Rasuka

Die Regeln sind immernoch die gleichen wie am Anfang(keine Rahmen/Sticker oder Hintergründe).... nur die Eventdauer hat sich geändert.
  6. Rasuka

Adam Badowski's Twitter Response (Missing Features..)

Everyone knows that games change in the development phase. You test a lot, try a few things and see what fits into the game. Let's take the 48min video now. Removed TPP Cutscene because it doesn't fit. Removed breakable walls because it doesn't fit. Removed nudity in the game as it doesn't fit...
  7. Rasuka

Adam Badowski's Twitter Response (Missing Features..)

What annoys me more, the forum has been on fire for weeks and no reaction from CDPR, Jason Schreier coughs twice and Adam Badowski answers it in detail. I would have liked something like that for the community. But we are no longer important, you already have our money.
  8. Rasuka

[Spoiler] Soulkiller / Mikoshi / Relic Did I miss something ?

Thank you, I seem to have overlooked the mail that Yorinobu cooperates with Netwatch.
  9. Rasuka

how do you come to the conclusion? there is no indication that Yorinobu wants to sell the Relic and certainly not the engram of Johnny, why should he do that? he is an arasaka, money is the slightest motivation. It's clear why Netwatch and the Voodo Boys want the Relic with Johnny's engram, but...
  10. Rasuka

Yorinobu only stole the chip to prevent Saburo from using it. neither in the BD nor in the Arasaka end is Netwatch or Johnny mentioned. Johnny is only casually identified as a terrorist who tried to overthrow Arasaka but failed. Still no explanation as to why Johnny's engram is on the relic.
  11. Rasuka

The relic we are supposed to steal and which ends up in our head due to unfavorable circumstances, on which the engrams of Johnny Silverhand are stored ... somehow something does not fit together. If I got that right, "Soulkiller" is there to make a copy of a person's engrams. Mikoshi is the...
  12. Rasuka

Sir John Phallustiff verpixelt

muss ein bug sein... bei mir ist alles ok mit dem teil
  13. Rasuka

Kongou Pistole

Das passiert weil die beschreibungen durch das anbringen von mods zu lang wird.... pasiert bei fast allen legendären waffen.
  14. Rasuka

The 1st person Decision - Immersion/Visual Story-telling

there are certainly scenes that are made immersive, for example how Jacky eats his food with chopsticks, the conversation with Woodman there are certainly other examples, but overall that is not enough to justify a 1st person only perspective. nothing that you couldn't do in 3rd person. and when...
  15. Rasuka

Refunds being misused

the censorship is the reason that the advertisement is wrong. so false advertising caused by "censorship" but please close it now and get back to the topic
  16. Rasuka

Refunds being misused

the crucial fact here is that they did it quietly and after the release. for me this is a deception of the customer because they always said nudity is an important part of the game.(false advertising caused by censorship) Just look at the gameplay trailer from a month ago, the guy jumps into the...
  17. Rasuka

Unfair judgement sorrounding this game.

Neither can I say that the article is correct, nor can you say that it is wrong. believe it or don't believe it the decision is yours.
  18. Rasuka

and that's why it must be wrong?
  19. Rasuka

The game is unfinished, there is no doubt about it, so negative reviews are absolutely understandable. this was criticized by employees almost a year ago. However, the criticism should only relate to the game and not against CDPR, the decision to publish the game in this state was only made by...
  20. Rasuka

new patch now i cant start the game again (Help)

hmm at GOG I'm currently loading a 9GB patch
Top Bottom