Search results

+
  1. Ross_R

Cars you wish to see in Cyberpunk?

I've already posted this in the "Your ideas" thread about a year ago, but allow me to repeat myself here. ...I want a bubble-top hot-rod. Just one would be enough. Those bubble-tops - they just scream retro-future, and I think it would be just the correct retro-statement in a world of...
  2. Ross_R

Driving idea / tip

Wrong. You have no idea how often I drove in Mafia with speed limiter turned on. And I like OP's idea. Sounds like it worth a shot. But at the same time, I must confess, that others ideas in this thread are good as well, like the one above with the mousewheel controlling the speed limit. So I...
  3. Ross_R

Nervous about the release

Double up. Especially when we're talking about the hype of this scale.
  4. Ross_R

Cyberpunk 2077 release date song

Shadow and QBert are actually very similar in some of their works, so I've indeed thought about him as well. It's just, Shadow had that un-earthy vibe in his earlier works and he goes all hip-hop nowadays, while QBert displays those sounds in his latest mixtapes, adding a note of modern...
  5. Ross_R

Cyberpunk 2077 release date song

Oh, I'm exactly in the middle of re-listening my collection of the electronic music. There are lots of sounds that are very similar to this one. I can try and supply the names if you want to, but listening to the music is not a fast process, so it'll take time. On a side note, if I'd go for...
  6. Ross_R

Cyberpunk 2077 won't shy away from sexuality. There's options to have female voice with male body, vice-versa, different body types, romances, nudity.

I see where you come from, I dig. You might want to check this thread if you haven't already: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/exotics-in-2077.116623/
  7. Ross_R

Are we over-hyping the game?

Can't really read all six pages, so in short... Yes. Yes, you do. The game is really ovehyped at this moment. It suddenly turned out this way after E3.
  8. Ross_R

Cyberpunk 2077 won't shy away from sexuality. There's options to have female voice with male body, vice-versa, different body types, romances, nudity.

A bit out of topic, but have you tried SR 1/2? Was even better back then. Ah, I do miss THAT level of customization...
  9. Ross_R

The defining point of RPG though is playing the role, so devs should give the player an ability to play as many roles as possible. If you can play as a male with female body parts, you should as well be given an option to play a bigot and an asshole who flat out refuses to deal with that type of...
  10. Ross_R

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

I do not like these threads. I doubt anyone of the devs will ever actually read them. But since it is, basically, the only chance to be heard... ...I want a bubble-top hot-rod. Just one would be enough. Those bubble-tops - they just scream retro-future, and I think it would be just the correct...
  11. Ross_R

[POLL] The Multiplayer Thread

Any effort spent on multiplayer could've been spent polishing single player. In other words: no.
  12. Ross_R

Mods in Cyberpunk 2077?

This is one of the main pluses of the mods for any game that a lot of devs kinda seem to ignore. Mods can make the game live on oh-so-long. Moddable SP games can easily outlive even MP-only games - what to say about unmoddable SP ones. Original Rome Total War still lives. Morrowind still lives...
Top Bottom