Search results

+
  1. Black.Chamber

Patch 1.1

I know those things aren't in Patch 1.1 - they said they listen to our feedback to make the game better - so, after all the bugs are fixed, if they added those things - it will be an undeniable masterpiece!
  2. Black.Chamber

Patch 1.1

This list: If implemented would make the game PERFECT🤘💯:ok:
  3. Black.Chamber

Bloomberg Report, 2018 Demo was almost entirely fake.

But it was played live in front of an audience multiple times - it wasn't just CGI - it was actual gameplay running on a beastly PC. Isn't that how it always is - the demo comes first before the actual game? And if CD Projekt Red wants to save face at this point, adding all of the advertised...
  4. Black.Chamber

Bloomberg Report, 2018 Demo was almost entirely fake.

How is the 2018 demo fake? It exists in the retail build. All of the missions shown in the 2018 demo - going to see Victor, the Sandra Dorsett/Trauma Team interaction, meeting with Dex in his car and the Maelstrom part are all in the retail game - I don't see what the problem is? Some things...
  5. Black.Chamber

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

🤣🤣🤣LOL!! ...but true💯
  6. Black.Chamber

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

Expansions/DLC - and its not even close. Game additions, improvements, fixes, playble arcade games and Pool tables, more weapons, more clothing...more of everything. ...and an expansion taking us to the Crystal Palace would be aces🤘! I want to see the Orbital Air Station utilized in-game...
  7. Black.Chamber

Mentioned but missing features list

In my list I forgot: A new category for clothing customization - Gloves for your hands
  8. Black.Chamber

Hopefully they will add that functionality back into the game as well. Imagine Cyberpunk 2077 with all of the cut content put back in...😲
  9. Black.Chamber

Have at it🤘💯!
  10. Black.Chamber

Here's the list: Rideable NCART Monorail Transit System Playable Arcade machines & Pool tables Ripperdocs are interactive while you select upgrades/Cyberware and also show the procedure for installing all of them [like at the start of the game] Being able to buy items from all vendors Apartment...
  11. Black.Chamber

List of Missing Options (and Features)

Here's the list: Rideable NCART Monorail Transit System Playable Arcade machines & Pool tables Ripperdocs are interactive while you select upgrades/Cyberware and also show the procedure for installing all of them [like at the start of the game] Being able to buy items from all vendors Apartment...
  12. Black.Chamber

Cyberpunk 2077 Wish List

13. Black.Chamber

[poll] cp2077 final boss

For those that are voting for no final boss - what is wrong with you??
  14. Black.Chamber

How CP2077 should handle ammo?

Very well said:ok:
  15. Black.Chamber

What got you into Cyberpunk first.

Blade Runner, Akira and Ghost in the Shell. When I first saw Blade Runner, I thought it was boring because the trailers made it look like a pure action movie, when in fact it is an extremely atmospheric, narrative-driven Noir movie set in a Cyberpunk dystopia. Blade Runner inspired both Akira...
  16. Black.Chamber

How CP2077 should handle ammo?

I would love it if the spent shell casings [ejecting brass] stay on-screen for a little while, just so I can revel in the little details of the firefight🤘🏻
  17. Black.Chamber

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

I would love a Synthwave radio station featuring new tracks from the following artists: • Lazerhawk • Gunship • Carpenter Brut • Perturbator • Cloud Battalion • Mitch Murder • Robert Parker • Miami Nights 1984 • Dance With The Dead [Totentanz ;)] • Kavinsky • Dynatron • Power Glove • Grum •...
  18. Black.Chamber

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Beautiful cars :)
  19. Black.Chamber

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Hmm, what would make this game my dream game Cyberpunk RPG? 1). A Synthwave radio station featuring new tracks from the following artists: • Lazerhawk • Gunship • Carpenter Brut • Perturbator • Mitch Murder • Robert Parker • Miami Nights 1984 • Dance With The Dead [Totentanz ;)] • Kavinsky •...
Top Bottom