Search results

+
  1. CollegeWiFi

Engineering skill tree includes so many things?

By making crafting dependent on Techie skills and the Flathead too there is plenty enough reason to take advantage of the techie tree, not to memtion any healing perks. 1592572699 4 more months, there was another delay to November.
  2. CollegeWiFi

Cyberpunk 2077 & next-gen consoles compatibility

Just get a PS5, the exclusives are 5x better
  3. CollegeWiFi

Weekly Poll 06/08/20 - Faction Choice II The Guesses!

1,4,8 1 because I like medicine, saving people, and possibly killing some others. Seems like a better choice than the corporate cops 4 nice sense of family, good people lore wise, real survivors. 8 they are anti Arasaka and I think Johnny would like it.
  4. CollegeWiFi

Guns/weapons you wanna see in Cyberpunk?

That looks like the junkjet from FO4 what is it?
  5. CollegeWiFi

They have been the weapon of choice for trained soldiers for maybe 5,500 years, spears have been around for 300,000 years. Spears require less training to stand on even ground vs a better swordsman, have a length advantage, better maneuverability, cheaper, can be thrown (atlatl, javelin, pilum).
  6. CollegeWiFi

If you want practical go with an axe, spear, machete, or sledgehammer. swords really aren’t practical, worrying about edge alignment is a bitch.
  7. CollegeWiFi

one of my favorite guns in single player games is Paciencia from Fallout:NV
  8. CollegeWiFi

top 10 favorite games

In order of love Rainbow Six: Siege Skyrim Fallout: New Vegas The Last of Us The Last of Us multiplayer (fireflies represent) Overwatch Fallout 4 Destiny 2 Slime Rancher I own the Witcher 3 with all dlcs. The combat system and keybinds made me want to kill myself on PC. I’m sure the story is...
  9. CollegeWiFi

Multiplayer is in the works, how can we help?

I just wanted to say since IDK if its been said in this thread yet. The Cyberpunk Multiplayer is a separate game that probably won’t release til 2022. some of my favorite MP pvp games are irregular. The Last of Us pvp was scarily good for a story game. Titanfall shows how high movement pvp...
  10. CollegeWiFi

Well a graphene battery could offer leaps and bounds in terms of power supply. I meant power being infinite you would still need a longer barrel/rails for a railgun than you would for a firearm of the same power. You can reach higher accelerations with a railgun but again, that requires a longer...
  11. CollegeWiFi

That is why I conceded to a sniper, acceleration is the limiting factor, and because it relies on magnetic fields along the rails you cannot just make it compact enough to be a pistol. It isn’t like smokeless gunpowder that burns fast enough that you no longer need a long barrel to reach lethal...
  12. CollegeWiFi

Which character background will you choose?

I chose Nomad because it seems like the background with the highest likelihood of having high techie skills. You scrounge and make it work with what you have. Mad Max meets MacGyver. I just want to massacre the corporate overlords with my spiderbot, grit, and ingenuity.
  13. CollegeWiFi

this is a railgun. Some people have made some compact coilguns but I do not think it is feasible to have a pistol sized railgun that is also lethal. The power behind a railgun is its long rails that allow it to use magnetic fields to accelerate projectiles over the length of the rails. I could...
  14. CollegeWiFi

Something else I would like to see are diverse blade options. We have a katana confirmed and we’ve seen a few machetes. I’d like to see a hogsplitter like this.
  15. CollegeWiFi

Can we get an pre-release character editor?

Well that leads to problems like making a character that isn’t possible in the constraints of the character creator. Like I have a great character that is possible in CP2020 but probably couldn’t be made in CP2077 because of a lack of biosculpting. 1590393872 I’ll uh... leave this here.
  16. CollegeWiFi

Unless its like the FO4 CC with sculpting I don’t think it would be too hard.
  17. CollegeWiFi

In my opinion they don’t need to release one. It would be cool but I’d be fine with an in depth deep dive video on the character creator just to see the type of choices.
  18. CollegeWiFi

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

No. Corpo is just a background. We will not be able to join any particular faction. We may be able to ingratiate ourselves with the corporations but we will never join them. That goes against the entire idea of cyberpunk.
  19. CollegeWiFi

In cp2020 there is a wrist mounted blade launcher and throwing knives that fan out once inside a person. I would love to see 1 or both of those.
  20. CollegeWiFi

What kind of RPG elements will this game have?

That makes sense but is also disappointing. Engineering as a tree seems to ve pulling triple duty while others are just for a few small things.
Top Bottom