Search results

+
  1. O

Witcher 1 Enhanced - Stuck in Chapter 2

Having some game issues with Witcher Enhanced Edition Chapter 2 in Vizima. They are mostly game play (being stuck on some quests) but others are housekeeping and 1 possible glitch. Can someone talk to me here please? Thank you. Example: Most of the characters won't talk to me thus I can't...
  2. O

Witcher 1 Enhanced - should I keep the books?

My storage is littered with read books. Once the book has been read is there any reason to keep them or can I NPC them?
  3. O

Witcher Enhanced Edition-problems

Having some game issues with Witcher Enhanced Edition. They are mostly game play (being stuck on some quests) but others are housekeeping and 1 possible glitch. Can someone talk to me here please? Thank you. Example: almost none of the major characters in Temple Quarter chapter 2 will talk...
  4. O

Witcher Enhanced Edition Boxing

Occasionally when engaged in a boxing match the opponent disappears and I am stuck in boxing mode. There doesn't seem to be any way out other than killing the game (hitting the X upper right) and reloading the last save. Is this a known glitch? When I do boxing now I save between each match to...
  5. O

another tech problem with Witcher Wild Hunt

Second problem trying to get game running. When I try to register the game I get error: version = "1.0" encoding = "utf-8"?> May be a good game, if I could get to it. Not going well so far.
  6. O

Problem starting game missing d3dx9_35.dll

When trying to launch game I get message d3dx9_35.dll was not found. It recommends reinstalling may fix the problem. I've reinstalled game 3 times and still get the same error. I did try a VERIFY but that did not fix the problem. I looked at the folder GOG Galaxy and, unless it is hidden in...
Top Bottom