Search results

+
  1. G

Exotics in 2077

I think it's linked with loss of humanity/blurring the lines of it, same with the mechanical full body replacement. In the second Chromebook there is a special package for exotics, usually used as an extra/expansion to them, "the playbeing" it turns you into "master of the arts of physical...
  2. G

Exotics in 2077

I don't think they own the copyright for pointy ears, ork/beast fangs and green skin
  3. G

Exotics in 2077

I think people forget there is MUCH more than animal humanoids in the exotic gene-editing: Orks, elves, drows, goblins... seeing exotics as only animal humanoids is a mistake, there is no doubt that those are the most prominent and... "exotic" ones but in general, the exotic gene-editing...
  4. G

Cyberpunk 2077 won't shy away from sexuality. There's options to have female voice with male body, vice-versa, different body types, romances, nudity.

I liked to create exotic things like orks, drows and even alien looking creatures, in Saints Row 2 you only have the human like skins also I like the crazy costumes of SR3-4 Hope we will have different exotic textures/colors for our character skin in Cyberpunk 2077
  5. G

Mods in Cyberpunk 2077?

This is a game that could benefit a lot from mods, there is no doubt that adding mod support must be seriously considered. Also it always attracts more people to buy your game and helps to create a community/hardcore fanbase around it that will be always there supporting and buying your products...
  6. G

Mike Pondsmith voicing a villain?

His nice voice will be wasted if he don't have at least a cameo in the game, he can even be the game narrator.
  7. G

V will have different start location depending of your life path.

It's a nice touch specially for those who like to play the game several times with different builds/characters, having the same start again and again can be a bit tedious and repetitive so I totally support that plus it adds some extra flavor.
  8. G

Your useless talent

I'm so damn good at procrastinating that I think I should do that for living...
  9. G

Cyberpunk 2077 won't shy away from sexuality. There's options to have female voice with male body, vice-versa, different body types, romances, nudity.

The thing is I really enjoyed Saints Row 3/4 character customization, plus all those clothes and being able to change it's colors, having nice body sliders in the game would be also great.
  10. G

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

For me it's character customization, the pen and paper version is amazing and you can do crazy stuff, obviously this is a videogame so is much more limited, expecting all models of mechanical replacement bodies or extreme exotics like the insect humanoids or animal like legs would be crazy. But...
  11. G

Sex, Nudity, Discussion of Same - the Whole Ball of Wax.

It would be unfortunate to not have nudity at least in PC version, I liked the mature tone of the game, games like the Conan one feature full nudity and nothing happened so I see no reason for censoring it
  12. G

"V will have only one apartmant in the game." - Kasia Redesuik (gamestar.de interview)

I'm not a game maker but I don't think adding extra houses would be too much time consuming for the devs, I'm sure if people really ask for we will have more at least in future expansions, I personally like the idea of starting with a very low life ugly one and make me work hard for a decent...
Top Bottom