Search results

+
  1. Humminggrasshopper

What is the first thing you'll do in Night City?

Dive head-first into the story and characters. I'm all for the RPG aspect of the game, and I wanna scope out all the romances as well. Once I have a foothold, I'll start exploring the city and just having a blast! I might reload the game a few times depending on how the origins work, but...
  2. Humminggrasshopper

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

I'm 100% sure about having an option for scars, matter of fact I think it's included in the previous demo! (And I believe that we'll be getting a broader look at customization this demo as well). I don't know about freckles, though I don't see why they wouldn't add it.
  3. Humminggrasshopper

V will have different start location depending of your life path.

While I agree with you, god do I hope that it's a fully implemented feature, because if that doesn't sound kick-ass I don't know what is. The truest form of RPG right there
  4. Humminggrasshopper

Sex, Nudity, Discussion of Same - the Whole Ball of Wax.

Well, generally speaking, sex can be a big part of the player experience or even the story. For me at least, romance and sex (however graphic or tame) is a pretty important part of any story, because it expands on my character's emotions and connections with their partners, and it immerses me...
Top Bottom