Search results

+
  1. Gaijin01

Eating/Drinking Not Animated. WHY NOT!!

A'cause you're fat enough...go walk off some a'that shit...
  2. Gaijin01

What happened to the female "V" from 2018? (Poll Inside)

Gimme a Fuck'n break...the one from 2018 looks like a killer and can handle a weapon. The one from 2020 looks like a lost crack addict. Big difference... One was to sell you on the game, the other was what comes with the game. Immersion!
  3. Gaijin01

A little worrying

It's early...you got the time...Cyberpunk2077 2.0 And stick in all that stuff you sweeties left out... Start planning Iwinski!
  4. Gaijin01

What would Fix the game for you?

That there 3rd person view "Option" would fix it for me....
  5. Gaijin01

Does Cyberpunk 2077 really deserve to be on the worst games of the year list?

Ouch! How the mighty have fallen... Your fanbase, of which I was one, were warning you about removing all this original content that was initially promised. Then you got arrogant and claimed it was all in the name of "Immersion". How's that "Immersion" working for you...By the way? I'd say, at...
  6. Gaijin01

What advice would you give CDPR?

Back to the drawing board... I and a whole bunch of others tried telling you what would have worked. You ignored your fanbase...and..."bang", your game is a lead balloon. Reintroduce the occasional 3rd person view, cutscenes, walking down hallways, in V's apartment, etc...as originally...
  7. Gaijin01

Important Update

8. Gaijin01

FPP only cutscenes might be a deal-breaker for me

So I'm guess'n, at this point, that all the BS that the company was putting out about how much it cares about it's TPS Fans and their business was just alot of BS. And...truth is, when one of your main selling points is "Customization": Clothes, Skin, Hair and Eye Color, etc., etc...it's a...
  9. Gaijin01

FPP only cutscenes might be a deal-breaker for me

You people have "immersed" your way out of my money... Too bad!
Top Bottom