Search results

+
  1. Anabioz7

System requirements for Cyberpunk 2077 - UPDATE!

Are you sure that it's gonna double the performance?
  2. Anabioz7

Киберпанки, давайте общаться!

Он же вроде не романсабельный
  3. Anabioz7

Киберпанки, давайте общаться!

У Джеки есть девушка
  4. Anabioz7

Which card are you using for Cyberpunk2077?

Gtx 1080 ti
  5. Anabioz7

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

The strangest thing that they delayed the game after it gone gold. Wonder how buggy/purly optimised it without day 1 patch, because if it's so bad, than why they started to print discs in such bad technical statement.
  6. Anabioz7

Genshin Impact

Ну скорее имел ввиду смерть перманентная или нет
  7. Anabioz7

Genshin Impact

А при смерти что происходит с персом?
  8. Anabioz7

Cyberpunk 2077 - GOLD

Congratulations!
  9. Anabioz7

Character looks

Heh, this way there will be two Keanu in the game. Wonder how Johnny Silverhand will react if you'd do character who looks exactly like him.
  10. Anabioz7

Which character background will you choose?

Choosing between street kid and nomad. I like street kid prologue and curious what'll happen next. But playing as nomad you'd learn city with your character. And corpos in that game remind me about EA, etc, so i don't want to work on them.
  11. Anabioz7

The General Videogame Thread

Funny thing that Cyberpunk 2077 and AC: Valhalla have too close release dates 19th and 17th November
  12. Anabioz7

Is Jackie DEAD?!

I hope his death doesn't depends on play style. That's bad when games force you to play in one way.
  13. Anabioz7

Car customization has been dropped

You can customize your body, your implants, weapons, but can't customize cars.... Looks strange.
  14. Anabioz7

Sharing your V look

I expect it too, but how recreate the look you like, instead of screenshots of sliders.
  15. Anabioz7

Sharing your V look

Mass Effect have appearance codes, so you can just use the code instead of creating character look from the beginning. Saints row have ability to upload/download character look at/from some service (currently not available). Would be cool to see a way to share Vs with other players.
  16. Anabioz7

I hope CP2077 also has attractive men.. ;-;

From this thread https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/which-character-background-will-you-choose.11007820/page-6
  17. Anabioz7

I hope CP2077 also has attractive men.. ;-;

Corpo male V looks good. Though i agree, much betther when every gender is attractive, instead of noone.
  18. Anabioz7

Important update about Cyberpunk 2077 release date

Hope they postpone release date because of polishing, etc, not because some journalist had seen some "sensitive" content and they now removing it.
  19. Anabioz7

Digital vs retail version, mine and yours loose thoughts

Nintendo did that and in result Nintendo versions is most expensive
  20. Anabioz7

Cyberpunk 2077 at Nvidia's GTC Event?

More likely the'll show gameplay on IGN Summer of Gaming.
Top Bottom