Search results

+
  1. artao5

Cyberpunk needs a system to where Assault's in Progress never stop spawning

+1000 I would like to see crimes randomly spawn, and ALSO time out. Right now muggers will just stand there with their victim(s) until you show up to deal with it. Or don't.
  2. artao5

Let Us All Remember the Original Trailer -- 9 yrs Ago

I'm going full-on first to last Any of y'all done that? I'll mostly depend on stats and situation ... BUT! there's special rules I have two thieves for instance. One Fighter/thief the other MU/thief and two dwarven fighters ... married a half-elf halfling-thief NO HUMANS the ONLY reason i have...
  3. artao5

I hear the various .... Statements. Differences in system capability come into account too. For instance, the PC Pool of Radiance has no music while other computers do
  4. artao5

OHO! Thanks. My bad.
  5. artao5

Why the person above you should be banned

Because you exist. <me too> !! EVERYONE IS BANNED !! --- i think i just broke this ---
  6. artao5

Mike Pondsmith. Why no comment? He was a HUGE part of the Original Draw. NDA? Dissed?

Ever since launch Mr. Pondsmith has had nothing to say. HELL! Years prior to launch. And yet, a big thing with CP2077 is that it was developed in conjunction with the original creator. And early on he was HUGELY touted. Sooooo WTAF? Did CDPR gag order him? What other reason would there be for...
  7. artao5

[EDIT] I take back the video preview/Alt comparison. TOTALLY different person. My bad. Apologies. Please allow my miscreance and don't slaughter me for it. Consider my original intent here. Thank you. Our first inclination and expectation of this game Did they deliver on that? Well ....... NINE...
  8. artao5

To the Cyberpunk Community

Let us all remember the original announcement trailer, shall we? Nigh 9 yrs ago
  9. artao5

MOD REQUEST: Playable Body Lotto

As per the thread title. We constantly hear about it on TV and shtisht. Perhaps it'd be too difficult to alter the pre-recorded announcements. I will personally volunteer as voice. I was dive officer in the video game Cold Waters, and was complemented on my professional-level recordings. Given...
  10. artao5

[REQUEST] Replace Crosswalk Audio w/ "Walk Now/Don't Walk" From Blade Runner

It's the sound of the voice in the movie. Also, in the movie it's "Walk Now ... Walk Now" and then in a deeper, sterner tone, "Don't walk ... Don't walk" with an alarm. Mods aren't generally beholden to copyright issues really. Also, that would be fair use I would think. I doubt it would upset...
  11. artao5

[REQUEST] Silence All Soundtrack Music

I have read about this and found no solutions. I know it annoys others as well. If you turn down the "Music" slider in the settings, it not only turns down in-car music, street musicians, etc. IMO all those should be considered world sound effects, but whatever. What I'd like -- and could even...
  12. artao5

[REQUEST] Replace Crosswalk Audio w/ "Walk Now/Don't Walk" From Blade Runner

I love that bit of background city noise in the movie, and would love to hear it in game as well. No idea if it's possible at this point. Perhaps even add the whole police "Move on ... Move on" from the movie too. EDIT: It's the sound of the voice. The tone and timbre. Plus the alarm that's part...
  13. artao5

[CLOSED] So HDR. Is it unable to be turned on in Win 7? Or is it just still broken.

Yeah, um. This system isn't even remotely close to the required specs for Win 11. Win 10 is the best this system can do. Like I said, Win 10 was brand new when I built this machine. As to buying a new machine ... No chance. Deep poverty. Computer equipment is stupid expensive right now. Not...
  14. artao5

[CLOSED] So HDR. Is it unable to be turned on in Win 7? Or is it just still broken.

<sigh> Aw hell. That sucks. :\
  15. artao5

So I just bought a wide color gamut HDR monitor. (101% NTSC, 141% sRGB, supports HDR600) I was looking forward to trying it in CP2077. However, I can't enable it. After looking the problem up I found that A ) It has to first be enabled in Windows and B ) HDR is broken in CP2077. Surely there's a...
  16. artao5

Plz Halp. Unable to Take Cover

I am unable to use the "take cover" mechanism. I have pretty much totally customized my keyboard layout to move it to my preferred ESDF cofig. I have Crouch (hold) on "c" and Crouch (toggle) on Left Alt. Holding either of them while near cover does nothing. Any ideas? There's no options to...
  17. artao5

Missing Any Sense of Urgency Regarding ANY Missions

Ah. But it wouldn't be withheld per se. Just no longer available in that playthrough. It would increase the replay value. I love exploring the city too, and frankly that's largely what I do. I'm trying to get to know the city well enough that I don't have to refer to a map. After all, V HAS...
  18. artao5

MaxTac and Trauma Team

:O This I did not know. Thanks.
  19. artao5

Missing Any Sense of Urgency Regarding ANY Missions

Yeah. I gusss the bits that bug me the most on this level are the general crimes that just sit there until you do something. Or don't. Muggers hangin out with their victims just chillin and havin a smoke until you get there. Stuff like that. Again I would like to say I don't think a player...
  20. artao5

MaxTac and Trauma Team

I didn't even realize the cyberpsycho missions are from Regina LOL I never leave them alive. So I guess she's pretty peeved with me eh? But I still get paid. heh ;)
Top Bottom