Search results

+
  1. Adamantium_X

cruise/speed control for vehicles

Arma 3 has this well covered. W+Shift = max acceleration to max speed (something like sprinting) W = moderate acceleration to moderate speed. It seems to be set up on a 1 : 1.6 ratio. 100kph (med) vs 160kph (max) (for light off road vehicles) 60 kph (med) vs 100kph (max) (for APCs) I think it...
  2. Adamantium_X

Cars you wish to see in Cyberpunk?

Fiat Halley Concept 1985 Piaggio Spazio 3 Concept 1984
  3. Adamantium_X

I'd say the car variety is satisfactory for people who are not much into them. There's a bit of everything. However, for those who care about vehicles, repetition will become obvious after some time in the game. As far as I'm concerned, I think the variety so far is OK, but I'd like to see more...
  4. Adamantium_X

Bloody called it didn't I... :D
  5. Adamantium_X

Inventory size, Holsters/Belts/Straps/Backpacks, Weapon concealment - immersion elements

Assign your newly found RPG to a weapon slot (1/3), and move the current weapon into the backpack. If all 3 weapon slots are taken up by large weapons, then you'd have to compromise and send one of them into storage. Large weapons with heavy firepower holding down a weapon slot (unless being...
  6. Adamantium_X

Inventory size, Holsters/Belts/Straps/Backpacks, Weapon concealment - immersion elements

That depends upon how realistic weight limit is... But I guess you may be right. Even a single rocket launcher crammed into a backpack isn't realistic... Let alone a number of them. I'd argue that such large weapons(rpgs, heavy machine guns, anti-materiel rifles) should be impossible to conceal...
  7. Adamantium_X

Weight limit. Grid squares are there just for the aesthetics but they don't play a role. Also, introduction of "loot/move to trunk" button/key would solve this issue. You would be able to loot everything in one go (without going back and forth, and other stupid grinding), and you would be able...
  8. Adamantium_X

If I understood the article correctly you have 3 equipped/holstered weapons aka 3 weapon slots. You have a backpack where you can store some additional weapons. If you keep some spare room in the backpack, you are fine. Otherwise, you might get a mod for a bottomless backpack, if you don't feel...
  9. Adamantium_X

Put it through google translate, so there might be some inaccuracies, but sounds good to me: The inventory is divided into your backpack, equipment and cyberware. The game allows you to wear clothes as headgear, on the face, in two layers on the upper body, as pants and shoes. There is also a...
  10. Adamantium_X

I also think the number seems small. I would expect at least 50 base models for an open world AAA game. Mafia 3 had about 60. LA Noire had around 60-80. (there were some with very slight differences) But I think this can be rectified through future updates and DLCs.
  11. Adamantium_X

Lets discuss the length of the main story

CP2077 has more lines of dialogue than the Witcher 3 with both expansions. So take that into account. There will be a lot of side content, and replay value.
  12. Adamantium_X

Are you disappointed?

Witcher fans react:
  13. Adamantium_X

Are you disappointed?

Witcher 3 with expansions took me around 200 hours. It was a second playthrough exept for Blood and Wine, so I knew where to go and what to do. (also not completionist, but did all the sidequests however) If Cyberpunk takes 100 hours to beat with all the sidequests, I'm fine with it. However I...
  14. Adamantium_X

Seeing the Dragon Age 4 trailer reminds me of why I am excited for CP2077

Dragon Age world building and lore is probably my favorite (even though the Witcher is my favourite game, and LOTR my favorite movie). Kingdoms, race relations, geography, history, religion, the blight, magic, the veil, the fade... Extremely layered, rich, nuanced and believable. Dragon Age...
  15. Adamantium_X

Seeing the Dragon Age 4 trailer reminds me of why I am excited for CP2077

There were also issues with developers being redirected to Andromeda and Anthem, and DA4 getting cut down in scope. Now they are putting all their chips back onto Dragon Age. I hope it does well, but bioware didn't show much love for it untill Andromeda and Anthem flopped.
  16. Adamantium_X

Pawel Mielniczuk 'game has about 29 base models of cars, which can be found in countless varieties, including Nomad sets'.

Yep, that's more like it. Herrera looks good. Dex's car is ok, and definitely the best of the bunch in that post. It seems like an adaptation of 1970s Cadillac. However, what I meant is that I would like for more cars to depart from 3 box sedan design, and try something more unconventional...
  17. Adamantium_X

Pawel Mielniczuk 'game has about 29 base models of cars, which can be found in countless varieties, including Nomad sets'.

List is not exactly random. It consists of 1970s and 1980s retrofuturistic concept cars that fit into the Cyberpunk aesthetic. Providing actual examples is easier than trying to describe the vehicle style. Also, by boxy, I mean this: Typical 3 box sedan Opposed to something in this...
  18. Adamantium_X

You keep putting words into my mouth. Knock it off with the straw man. 1. I did not say they should copy/paste existing concepts. 2. I did not say everything in the game needs to look like a spaceship, or even something too extravagant. BUT, a regular looking car in 2077 is not a regular...
Top Bottom