Search results

+
  1. T

WHY FIRST PERSON SHOOTER GAME?

IT is doomed to failed when this kinda OPEN WORLD RPG game is a FIRST PERSON shouter game. Why? Because, you have the ability to design your own character right? But how are you gonna see your own character design when you can't even see yourself in the first person view most of the time? It...
  2. T

Gallop Dust mod conflict to other Roach appearance mod. Is it merge possible? or standalone?

Gallop Dust is a really good mod. However, it is not compatible to any other hose mods which alter Roach's appearance. The "smoke FX2" in the script will be replaced by other hose mod which also use the "player_horse.w2ent" file in the bundle0 file. You have to set this mod's priority to 1 to...
  3. T

Floating textures in Velen's bridget are still existed? is this normal?

Just Like my title, is this normal? Situation is explained in my attached files included the location on the world map. Have been search the web, a lot of people have the same issue, but none of anyone has a solution. Isn't this a four years old game? Why these kinds of silly issues still...
  4. T

Geralt Scabbards position bug ( clipping issue) ?

Is that normal that Geralt's sword with scabbards will penetrate his butt when he stand still? ----> ----> ----> Anyone happens to be aware of the same situation? It happens when I removed all the mods now, is that normal? Photos from my early play through , it didn't show that But now...
  5. T

Are there settings for footprints ?

Hello dear CDPJD, (1) There are area, Geralt did leave footprints on the ground, but I have heard people said that the areas has been hugely reduced and it can only be seen on PS4 platform. I seldom see the footprints too on almost areas. So, I just wondering are there settings for footprints...
  6. T

Ground texture shifting or flickering when camera or character was moving.

Hello everyone , Just like my title, the ground texture usually near the bridge with rocks. It constantly shifting to different texture when camera or the character was moving. Any fix? link below was the recording when the thing was happening. No mod installed and a completely new...
Top Bottom