Search results

+
  1. UnreadyPlayer2

Would you live in Night City in real life?

Maybe, this will sound very pessimistic but our reality is so weird, there is always a chance things could get much worse than any dystopia, look at how technology, life in general and even people changed from 20 years ago, it is certainly completely different than what we have now, moving to...
  2. UnreadyPlayer2

Masterpiece.

So... you've never played Witcher 3 right?
  3. UnreadyPlayer2

how do you like the character editor?

good enough
  4. UnreadyPlayer2

Web Album/Photo Sharing

I'm not really into these kind of sites but maybe you can use carrd.co as a memorial page and link it to a flickr account. On a side note tho: keep her treatment and make sure she cuts all sugar, carbs, red meat, diary and soybean oil from her diet and start intermittent fasting as soon as...
  5. UnreadyPlayer2

New forum game!

bring the juice!
  6. UnreadyPlayer2

Mouse or Gamepad on PC?

I'm really curious to know which one you guys think is a better option to play a perfect blend of RPG and FPS.
  7. UnreadyPlayer2

"No Save Point" by Run The Jewels is now live!

It's a good song but seriously, Keanu Reeves on the lyrics was unnecessary
  8. UnreadyPlayer2

Rate the avatar above you!

Nice helm, reminds me of for honor. 8/10
  9. UnreadyPlayer2

[poll] all cp2077 romance options revealed. do you like any of them?

I personally think that any form of futurism should be always evolving based on the feedback we get from real life. With that said I was talking by a realistic standpoint, if you pay attention you will see romance is dying slowly since the 60's (I would say specially in underdeveloped countries)...
  10. UnreadyPlayer2

[poll] all cp2077 romance options revealed. do you like any of them?

There is nothing less cyberpunk than romance tbh...
  11. UnreadyPlayer2

New Game +

Seems like it wasn't officially confirmed, my bad It was only hinted by Pawel.
  12. UnreadyPlayer2

Multiplayer Free or Paid DLC?

Making a small competitive game where you can only grind items on the single player campaign and use them in the multiplayer would be the most cool and cyberpunk way to do it imo. I also can't remember a single game who have done that. But they will probably just stay safe and follow the gta...
  13. UnreadyPlayer2

New Game +

It was confirmed long ago, don't know much about it, that's my biggest concern as well.
  14. UnreadyPlayer2

SSD vs M.2 For Game File

NVMEs are a little bit faster but Sata SSDs generally (currently) have a longer lifespan so I would choose SATA, just be wise to pick a good brand with quality components and nice specs.
  15. UnreadyPlayer2

How many difficulties will there be?

I would personally prefer the game to have only one difficulty, something between normal and hard as the op said. But since this is not going to happen I'll stick to hard or maybe will play on expert if I get extra rewards. Unless normal mode is already difficult enough, which I highly doubt...
  16. UnreadyPlayer2

Character looks

I hope to see this hairstyle again, I really like it! (specially if i can make it curly instead and paint the shaved part w/ a different collor than the ponytail, bc that's what I pretend to do :P)
  17. UnreadyPlayer2

Wallrunning removed

It's an easy solution for an otherwise big problem from a level-design perspective, as I have said. Of course it demands effort as everything else in the game, that's why they shouldn't have advertised it to begin with.
  18. UnreadyPlayer2

Wallrunning removed

I disagree, you could easily solve that by making it only possible to run on some specific types of walls
Top Bottom