Search results

+
  1. DeusEx101

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

I hate that ish so much that I didn’t complete The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt’s main campaign, until this year! It was to infuriating and immersion breaking to organically hear about an interesting Witcher Contract from some villagers but then realize that inspite of being a witcher with over five...
  2. DeusEx101

What game are you currently playing

I was trying to find the Blood & Wine DLC Thread to ask this question. I’m playing it now for the second time on New Game + and I was just wondering does anyone know if your love interest react differently to your home at Corvo Bianco if you don’t return it to its former glory? Yen like Miri...
  3. DeusEx101

Worries For Character Creation

I wish! Pinterest is a wonderful place my friend. Where great artist 👩‍🎨 thrive! Exotics done right! I was really hoping that V could become an Exotic too. In part to see how her friends and family would react to the change in her appearance... 1563201089 The FPP used where V and Dexter...
  4. DeusEx101

The real question is... can we become friends with and or romance an Exotic?!🥰
  5. DeusEx101

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

What I meant in part by, “Down to earth.” Is that most people like myself who may have loved the cyberpunk genre for ages. Have never played Mike Pondsmith Table Top game though. Or even heard of it. So the slang and lore of this Cyberpunk 2077 World is all knew to us. I practically cringed...
  6. DeusEx101

What?! 😥 Are you saying that we won’t be able too?! 😭
  7. DeusEx101

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

I’m really not liking these simplistic video gamey origin stories. Street Kid, Nomad or Corpo? I was hoping for something more relatable and down to Earth, like... 1. The Party of Five Scenario: Female or Male V parents recently died, unexpectedly and she or he is taking care of their younger...
  8. DeusEx101

I just want to make my male and female V look all elfie... 🧝‍♀️😂🧝‍♂️ 1563058682 Tell me about it! The Bitmoji App has a better character creator than most video games, ever made! My Bitmoji looks just like me. Just smaller and cuter maybe...😂🥰
Top Bottom