Search results

+
  1. G

And so we've come full circle

Gwent has its on dedicated team and I really don't think that cyberpunk development has any bearing on the the work put into Gwent
  2. G

Game-breaking Glitch [Lag] after Update on PS4

At this point, there's obviously something broken by the last update. I've now played 3 mirror matches vs MO, 2 vs ST, and 1 vs SK and in all 6 matches theres at least 10 seconds of input delay and in some cases the game just ignores any inputs at all, rendering the game unplayable and always...
  3. G

Game-breaking Glitch [Lag] after Update on PS4

Every MO vs MO match I've had has been unplayable. 5-10 seconds of delay every time I click something and I can tell its happening to my opponent too. These matches have resulted in either me or my opponent clicking forfeit (which also takes about 10 seconds to register)
  4. G

Coin Indicator [Pouch] is Broken

I've tried DJ, cleaver, and KoB and the pouch says 0/9 at all times no matter what cards you play
  5. G

SYNDICATE mechanics are OP and NR patch is not good enough

Not sure what's going on with ps4 but I'm seeing a large amount of players with brand new psn accounts (trophy level 1-2), every SY card in their collection, every other faction zero cards, all playing DJ only. Are these people making new psn accounts then spending a load of money on novigrad...
  6. G

CDPR is doing great work

This is the only video game I can be bothered to play these days, until Cyberpunk at least. But this meta is mind-numbingly boring. Every single game this morning was either usurper, foltest, or DJ extra. I'm playing my woodland spirit unitless deck and it trashes them all but I'm still bored to...
  7. G

Need advice how to beat Foltest

I've had some success with Ihuarraquax round 1 to rip draug out of their deck, along with northern winds and Regis to stop a million commandos getting shuffled back in
  8. G

I think the power boost is EXACTLY what was needed. Now everyone can compete!

I'm enjoying the patch but I feel like a few NR cards are somewhat overturned i.e. Keira metz, Calanthe. Obviously DJ needs looking at. Also knocking Johnny and Sarah down to 5p might be nice
  9. G

Bug: Letho Kingslayer transforms into a base copy

This happened to me the other night, too. Played a 6 point Lethto (because of Vesemir) copying my opponents Magne division. He dropped to 3 points when played.
  10. G

Townsfolk Deck Solution

Absolutely no tech cards in this game please. The ONLY ccg where tech cards are OK is Mtg, because of the best of 3 rule. You start putting tech cards in a game where you only play single matches and you end up with Hearthstone, a game where half of your matches might as well have been decided...
  11. G

Is this game F2P friendly?

I can only compare this game to Hearthstone, which I recently quit after playing since it's release. I have spent maybe £100 on this game and have played for about 2 months. With the exception of Northern realms cards (which I always dust because I have no interest in playing them), I have a 95%...
  12. G

My Summery for the syndicate faction update and the general State of the Game!

Talking about syndicate specifically, it is far, far too easy to stockpile coins and there is zero interaction with the resource. If I could anticipate what my opponent will spend them on that wouldn't be so bad but you can't, there's too many different ways to spend coins. There's also too many...
  13. G

Syndicate Bug (Literally) with Kikimore Warrior?

Ah thanks for clearing that up. I was very confused.
  14. G

Syndicate Bug (Literally) with Kikimore Warrior?

I'm playing NG vs SY and my opponent plays summoning circle first turn. He then plays a tainted ale and an impenetrable fog. Nothing untoward happens aside from me being annoyed with the way he's playing already. Soon as he has 4 charges he somehow summons a Kikimore warrior. What and how?
Top Bottom