Search results

+
  1. Celadyl

What needs to happen to fix Monsters

I think its very obvious MO is completely busted. the current meta deck is way too cheap in provision and the cards generate an insane amount of points, over 100 points in 5 cards is very possible. I'm not sure how the devs could oversee the glaring issues with this archetype, especially since...
  2. Celadyl

Necrophage Custom Cards

Hey guys, thinking about future card packages to come with the new expansion circles I tried to make some cards myself :cool:I ended up creating too many for one circle but whatever^^ What do you guys think? I tried to web most existing necrophages together and give MO a new way of graveyard...
  3. Celadyl

Dana Love Goddess where?

Appearently the Dana valentine skin should be in the store now according to cdpr's trailer I've been waiting since last year to get it but it is not available in my store? is it me? does it appear only on feb 14th or something?
  4. Celadyl

Proposal to add adrenaline to some underpowered leaders

I really really like the adrenaline keyword, it's probably the best cdpr came up with so far bc it opens up so many possibilities for balancing. there is a big pile of cards that could be revived with this keyword but I want to talk about possible leader changes here. I think the following...
  5. Celadyl

"put a card on top of your opponents deck" buggy as hell?

Hello all, I've experienced this phenomena multiple times now and it is confusing AF for me. Just had a game as SY against NG with the reverse mill strategy. scenario 1: I end up with a vyper alchemist in my hand (thx mr opponent) and my opponent puts a trash card on top of my deck. I smell my...
  6. Celadyl

Gwent needs more pre-order options!

Dear Cdpr, plase consider offering more options for your expansion pre-orders! a lot of people sit on thousands of iron, scraps and even powder that would realistically have to pay 50€/$/etc. for a game board, some cardbacks and a title. I would rly like to support the game but it appears to...
  7. Celadyl

has anyone gotten harmony to work?

has anyone gotten harmony to work? even with the new leader that I really like I couldnt manage to have good success with harmony. it feels extremely lackluster to newer archtypes, very little removal, slow and disruptable engines and only a couple of decent pointslams. the nerf to etriel and...
  8. Celadyl

Change Shieldwall to give Armor instead

the tilt is all over the place on the forums and it's not too hard to see why. shieldwall is OP in NR period. I like that they tried to buff the shield archetype but it would need much more than that, let's be honest, and this leader basically fits with any NR deck that runs engines or duelists...
  9. Celadyl

proposal for a kerack frigate change

kerack frigate is the new super-engine from the MM expansion, basically in every single NR deck except blue stripes or meme decks, and for a good reason since it plays for 10+ points very easily. on top, it is very hard to stop, especially when played with AA or engineering solution. I think...
  10. Celadyl

Scoia'tael bronze cards desperately need a buff

So I'm back to playing scoia at the moment, mainly bc of the gaunter challenge but also bc ST is my favorite faction from a lore and flavour side of things. after playing wild hunt, skellige and even NR for a bit I noticed something (that I already knew tbh)... ST bronzes are horrendously bad...
  11. Celadyl

New Journey?

So now that journey 1 is ending in two days and a new DLC is about to drop, is there even plan for a second journey? I was really looking forward to it and excited what kind of journey it would be, maybe ciri skin etc. but it seems no announcements were made whatsoever. is this another thing...
  12. Celadyl

Syndicate's Eventide Plunder

Me again, making another thread. So in the most recent update, most bronze artifact removal cards such as vrihedd sapper etc. were changed into other effects, probably so that the new scenarios were even playable. One of those cards, and in my opinion the best of those, was untouched though...
  13. Celadyl

Matta Hu'uri?

So, after I was gone from the game for the season of mahakam, since there were almost no balance changes and the meta rly bored me, I just discovered that there is AGAIN a new expansion. I was quite happy to see some love for the elf archetype and so played for like 5 hours today. The cards seem...
  14. Celadyl

how is enslave [seize] not considered absolutely broken?

I know there have been lots of complaints even before iron judgement about this ability but now it's just completely broken imo. if teched right you can steal NR defender, ST defender, SK defender (since they usually drop it to 6 to make it an engine). not to mention the [ . . . ] tourney...
Top Bottom