Search results

+
  1. Witchercyberpunk

Actions mean more than words

We trusted that they would release a finished game. Their quote often repeated as "coming when it's ready" went way back to the first marketing material almost a decade ago. But that means nothing, if it releases in a unfinished State. All we can do now is wait. They need to regain our trust...
  2. Witchercyberpunk

Poor console performance and graphics need to be addressed

I am disappointed to see the state that the game is in on base ps4. With future patches I'm sure it will improve, but I expected more from CDPR at launch. "Coming when it's ready" well, looks like it wasn't ready. It should have been delayed till March. Blurry, laggy, bugs, pop in, etc. CDPR...
  3. Witchercyberpunk

This may be obvious but cdpr better not pull any tricks on us with microtransactions at any point in the foreseeable future

In terms of multiplayer, don't screw up... please... Don't... Screw... Up. Even a little screw up will end in us breathing down your neck. This isn't meant to come off as a threat but a warning :) Love you cdpr!!!
  4. Witchercyberpunk

Is traffic density high enough?

Cyberpunk 2077 compared to GTA 5, Watch dogs 1/2, Saints Row or any modern open world game how does Cyberpunk stack up? I hope I'm overreacting, and it isn't really an issue.
  5. Witchercyberpunk

A small change that could improve Katana gameplay

One thing that I noticed with the katana, is how the sword keeps within the field of view, and I feel like that looks a little awkward. I'd assume in real life when you're actually sword fighting, the sword will swing in and out of your field of view often. I'm not an expert on Swords by any...
  6. Witchercyberpunk

My few concerns with enemy AI

Just chilling out? I'm right in your peripheral vision. Mabye I'm too fast for you. Sup, you gonna spread out or what? You suicidal? I just have my concerns. Mabye I'm nitpicking. Game looks like a blast.
  7. Witchercyberpunk

Texture pop in issues

Cyberpunk 2077 so far from gameplay has noticeable pop-in when traversing in cars in both badlands and night city. I hope cdpr are aware of this issue and are in the process of fixing it.
  8. Witchercyberpunk

Lets talk about Smart weapons

So, with smart weapons, I understand it's appeal, for people who lack skill or don't care for combat in RPGs. But that doesn't mean it should require 0 skill to use. Balancing reload times, damage, range and bullet spread are all important, but what about aim? In the gameplay, smart guns have...
  9. Witchercyberpunk

I have a problem with the Chromatic aberration at the edges of the screen.

Cyberpunk 2077 is a beautiful game, but the problem I have with the presentation, is the post processing effect "chromatic aberration" surrounding the edges of the screen. In the digital Foundry analysis it was pointed out that it can be quite distracting, to the extent that it acts like depth...
  10. Witchercyberpunk

After Cyberpunk 2077 CDPR, please don't become complacent

The last studio that was once praised for its RPGs was Bethesda Game Studios. That same studio after major success after major success, became complacent with each game, which lacked true innovation in terms of gameplay, graphics, voice acting/writing and polish. As cdpr were creating true next...
  11. Witchercyberpunk

Combat Stances in future Witcher games

After playing the Witcher 3 and Ghost of Tsushima, I found that the Roaming Monster Hunter and Roaming Samurai themes, gave me a similar vibe. What was lacking in The Witcher 3 was the combat. It was decent enough to be enjoyable but I feel like there could've been more depth. In Ghost of...
  12. Witchercyberpunk

A future Witcher game should take inspiration from Ghost of Tsushima

After playing Ghost, there are specific gameplay aspects that could have solved certain issues in the Witcher 3. The first thing that comes to mind, is the horse mechanics. In the Witcher, Roach was a pain in the ass. He would get stuck on obstacles and trees when riding or summoning him, and...
  13. Witchercyberpunk

If we can customize our genitals, should there be a nude option??

With the heavy themes of sex, nudity and sexual augments, it will be a missed opportunity if nudism isn't embraced. Ietting the player fully undress and letting other characters do the same, would solidify this theme in the world of cyberpunk.
  14. Witchercyberpunk

Will intelligence affect dialogue?

If I have a low intelligence character will it affect how my character interacts with others? Could it affect speech checks? Or does it only affect net running abilities?
  15. Witchercyberpunk

Why more emphasis on solo and netrunner than techie?

I've noticed ever since the reveal of the game there has been a lot more emphasis on the solo and netrunner play styles, versus the techie play style. I know that the techie can fix, disassemble, and disarm devices. Flathead exists for the techie but is that really all there is? Is that the only...
  16. Witchercyberpunk

Unconfirmed by CDPR: Cyberpunk multiplayer will be monetized

English Translation - "And although we still do not have accurate information on what the multiplayer mode will look like, we have learned that there will be micropayments in it. The CEO, Adam Kiciński, assures, however, that they will be done in a thoughtful way and in accordance with the...
  17. Witchercyberpunk

Off Topic: Ideas For Witcher Spin-off!

Bigger isn't always better. I would love for cdpr to go for a more focused, smaller scale game with hub worlds, painstakingly hand crafted, rich with detail, characters, lore, side quests, activities, secrets, etc. Putting more focus on making these smaller game environments fully fleshed-out...
  18. Witchercyberpunk

Your Dream Cyberpunk 2077 Build

For my V, I've come to the conclusion that I would be a Nomad techie, with expertise in melee weapons(katanas), snipers, stealth, agility, and reflex boosters. As a techie, I would Use my flathead companion to mess with enemy surroundings to give me the advantage, before I sneak attack my...
  19. Witchercyberpunk

Please cdpr, make sure that Cyberpunk runs well on base consoles.

The Witcher 3 on base PS4 could barely run the game at a solid 30fps. Please don't leave us gamers limited by the base consoles, to suffer with poor fps, and load times. I understand that optimization has been taken seriously by your team, but we won't truly know until release. The game looks...
  20. Witchercyberpunk

What annoying game design trends should Cyberpunk avoid?

What are the game design trends that annoy you the most and why? I know there's only 6 months till release, but better now than never.
Top Bottom