Search results

+
  1. SlamaTwoFlags

Opinions on Gwent's Current State

For the record, I personally have a very visual memory and have struggled with names, in general, all my life. Hell, when I started working here, I had to draw on paper the room I was working in with people's names on desk symbolizing squares and rely on it for weeks. I have also lived through...
  2. SlamaTwoFlags

My take on the problem with Nilfgaard

While I can't 100% confirm, looking at current plan for balance patch with 8.0, we will likely buff 6 NG bronzes and 4 golds. I think this will be a big step in a better direction.
  3. SlamaTwoFlags

Upcoming changes for the next Journey

Hey everyone, today we would like to talk about the updated reward system that is coming with the next Journey on August 4th. We will first use the opportunity to remind you of the basics that are staying the same and then go into detail regarding all the changes compared to the last Journey...
  4. SlamaTwoFlags

Deep analysis of Journey performed by Game Director himself

Part 2/2 continued from main post How active were players in our old crown system? In order to properly answer this question, we have to look at how our players actually behave. On an average day, where we haven’t just launched a new platform, the number of returning players eclipses...
  5. SlamaTwoFlags

Deep analysis of Journey performed by Game Director himself

Introduction There’s a lot of misunderstanding or misconceptions about what replacing crown rewards with the Journey system means for players that I wanted to take some time to clarify. It’s a long post, but hopefully, by the end of this we can have meaningful discussions on how to tweak and...
  6. SlamaTwoFlags

GWENT Bug Hunters Episode 1

Welcome to GWENT Bug Hunters Episode 1 - 4.1 End Turn Lag Hey guys, often there are misunderstandings regarding why bugs occur and for a while, I’ve wanted to share with you all more information regarding why and how they happen. In this first of hopefully more entries, I wanted to focus on the...
  7. SlamaTwoFlags

Interview with GWENT Game Director Jason Slama

Actually, our codebase has been getting cleaner and cleaner over last year. Often these bugs are related to these specific issues being rather tricky and incredibly difficult to reproduce internally in a non-live environment. We basically cannot reliably verify fixes due to their complexity and...
  8. SlamaTwoFlags

Why Gwent is not popular?

Thanks for your kind words! All I can say is we are doing everything we can to make Gwent the best it can be and am getting pretty excited about everything we have planned.
  9. SlamaTwoFlags

My Summery for the syndicate faction update and the general State of the Game!

All I can say right now is keep an eye out for upcoming changes. Will we improve the situation 100%, no. But I expect it to be a rather large leap forward.
Top Bottom