Search results

+
  1. night_slasher_

New Switcher update available now!

Yeah, I got disappointing news for you about Cyberpunk 2077.
  2. night_slasher_

Playstation button prompts available?

I use steam big picture mode or else the controller won't work but I also want the steam stuff to work like time tracking, steam cloud, achievement's. I just want to know that if I use the mod to make my PC experience better that when I get the switch version and continue my PC save that will it...
  3. night_slasher_

Playstation button prompts available?

I can't make a new thread but I want to know if I get the PS4 icon's mod (I'm on PC, Steam and use a dualshock 4) and when I get the switch version and when I use the cross save feature will there be any problem's on the switch version after continuing from my PC save because I have seen that PC...
  4. night_slasher_

PS4 Controller Button Prompts in Witcher 3

I tried everything but wait doesn't CD Projekt have to make the icons and put them in a folder so what if we could find the folders that have the icon's and swap the other one's with the PlayStation one's or something and at this point I'm desperate.
  5. night_slasher_

PS4 Controller Button Prompts in Witcher 3

You know why can't they do what Ubi soft does with their games that give's you an option for prompt's; if the game still gets updates then add this please.
Top Bottom