Search results

+
  1. DarthMaster09

Cyberpunk 2077 Issues

Is there a way that I can contact CD Projekt Red so that they can correct these issues?
  2. DarthMaster09

Cyberpunk 2077 Issues

Cyberpunk 2077 has many bugs and issues overall especially on the console versions. Please CD Projekt Red, try your best to fix all the issues including the ones that I show in my video below. Hopefully future software updates can do the trick as I really want this game to shine! *Below are...
  3. DarthMaster09

How to claim your digital goodies and in-game rewards

How do you connect Cyberpunk 2077 to your GOG account? I want to get the free Cyberpunk 2077 goodies. See the link below...
  4. DarthMaster09

Cyberpunk 2077 is too short!

https://howlongtobeat.com/game?id=2127
  5. DarthMaster09

Cyberpunk 2077 is too short!

The main story can be completed in less than 20 hours. CDPR lied saying that Cyberpunk 2077's main story is only slightly shorter than The Witcher 3. For a game that's been in development for 8 years, the main story should of been at least 30-40 hours long which would of been a lot more...
  6. DarthMaster09

Cyberpunk 2077 REVIEWS - links & discussion

Cyberpunk 2077's story is way to short. CDPR lied saying that Cyberpunk 2077's story is only slightly shorter than The Witcher 3! A game that's been worked on for 8 years can be finished in less than 20 hours!? WOW! A 30 hour story would of been much better at least!
  7. DarthMaster09

Cyberpunk 2077 REVIEWS - links & discussion

Metacritic only gave Cyberpunk 2077 a 91/100 and that's only the PC version! Imagine the scores for the ancient PS4 and Xbox One versions that have an overwhelmingly amount of bugs and they will certainly score below a 90 on Metacritic. CDPR were aiming for a 90+ game on Metacritic but the game...
  8. DarthMaster09

How to claim your digital goodies and in-game rewards

CDPR shows how to get the registration rewards in your game shown on their website but does this content permanently get attached to your PSN account that you can re-download at anytime like regular DLC content or will you lose the content if you for some reason deleted your save data or factory...
  9. DarthMaster09

Cyberpunk 2077 GOG Digital Content

CDPR shows how to get the registration rewards in your game shown in the link below but does this content permanently get attached to your PSN account that you can re-download at anytime like regular DLC content or will you lose the content if you for some reason deleted your save data or...
  10. DarthMaster09

How do you connect Cyberpunk 2077 to your GOG account?

I want to get the free Cyberpunk 2077 goodies. See the link below...
  11. DarthMaster09

Night City Wire Special

Is it just me or does V walk very slow in this video? Is the person playing in the video touching down on the analog stick gently to make V walk very slow or is this the default speed of how V walks? I really hope that V walks faster than this by default.
  12. DarthMaster09

Do you expect to finish CP2077?

So would you say that it's a cross-gen game like Watch Dogs: Legion for example?
  13. DarthMaster09

Do you expect to finish CP2077?

Random important question, is Cyberpunk 2077 strictly a PS4 and Xbox One generation game, a cross-gen game or a PS5 and Xbox Series X generation game?
  14. DarthMaster09

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

Do you think that CDPR will address all of the issues with Cyberpunk 2077 over time through updates to make up for a really messy release and not scoring 90+ on Metacritic?
  15. DarthMaster09

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

The reddit post tweeted by LegacyKillaHD in the link below is extremely concerning. First of all, is that reddit post actually from an anonymous CDPR dev? That's what people are saying and that the game should get delayed another 4-5 months to assure that it will be a masterpiece of a game and...
  16. DarthMaster09

Are you disappointed?

Why would they screw up Meredith Stout so much lol she looked perfectly fine in the 2018 demo.
  17. DarthMaster09

Are you disappointed?

As good as Cyberpunk 2077 will be, it also has its drawbacks. - Shorter main story than The Witcher 3 - Small Map - No Subway System - Can't use the Flathead as a companion - Only 29 base model vehicles - No Third-Person Perspective - Third Person Cutscenes are almost non-existent - No Wall...
  18. DarthMaster09

Next Gen Cyberpunk 2077

Will the PS5 and Xbox Series X versions of Cyberpunk 2077 be a next gen patch for the existing PS4 and Xbox One versions or a completely new game with new saves, trophies/achievements and all that?
  19. DarthMaster09

The World of Cyberpunk 2077

Does the World of Cyberpunk 2077 Deluxe Edition also come with the World of Cyberpunk 2077 lore book or are these 2 different items? Do I need to purchase both to get everything? See them in the links below...
  20. DarthMaster09

Cyberpunk 2077's Gameplay?

Cyberpunk 2077's gameplay is getting so much hate especially on YouTube. This is making me very concerned about the game. Are people overreacting or is there actually something very off about this game? The most recent gameplay video is getting so many negative comments. The gameplay video is...
Top Bottom